+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

wssroh

May 20, 2019
Rajpura, Distt. Patiala, Punjab
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello people, I have completed M.Sc. in Clinical Research (of 2 years) after my Bachelors in Pharmacy (of 4 years). What should I expect my ECA report from WES to be? Oh, and btw, I didn't take direct admission into M.Sc. First, I took a 6 months PG Diploma, then upgraded into Advanced PG Diploma (another 6 months), then lastly upgraded it to M.Sc. in CR (another 12 months). The total course sums upto (6+6+12 months = 2 years of M.Sc.)

What should I expect my ECA report from WES to be?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello people, I have completed M.Sc. in Clinical Research (of 2 years) after my Bachelors in Pharmacy (of 4 years). What should I expect my ECA report from WES to be? Oh, and btw, I didn't take direct admission into M.Sc. First, I took a 6 months PG Diploma, then upgraded into Advanced PG Diploma (another 6 months), then lastly upgraded it to M.Sc. in CR (another 12 months). The total course sums upto (6+6+12 months = 2 years of M.Sc.)

What should I expect my ECA report from WES to be?
A Masters or a Bachelors of Science in Pharmacy or Four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in pharmacy

In all cases, you will get 135 points for your education, if you are a single, with a spouse 126 points.

Reactions: wssroh

Can_2017

Apr 23, 2017
One year. Along with your bachelor degree, for ECA purposes, it considered as 2 more degrees where one degree is at least a bachelor degree of 3 or more years.
Thank you for your reply. I have seen few people are getting "One Semester". Do you know in which cases they are awarded one semester for the same one year pg diploma?

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Hi, all,
Can I ask the following questions?
I have a 4 yr Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy. One year PG diploma in English and 4 month certificate of PG diploma in National University of pharmacy Singapore. In that case, do I need to send to WES along with the documents of English diploma and the pharmacy certificate of PG program for evaluation?
When I file MPNP, I can't proceed without connection of any relationship in Manitoba.
Please advise me any information to apply for this pnp. I have a sibling in Vancouver but not there.
Thank you.
Thanks

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I have seen few people are getting "One Semester". Do you know in which cases they are awarded one semester for the same one year pg diploma?
Sometimes, WES and other evaluation agencies do that, in such cases of misevaluation you can always appeal to them citing your programme curriculum and duration with evidence. However, it can only be ascertained once you get your evaluation done, otherwise, it is just speculation.

Reactions: Can_2017

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi, all,
Can I ask the following questions?
I have a 4 yr Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy. One year PG diploma in English and 4 month certificate of PG diploma in National University of pharmacy Singapore. In that case, do I need to send to WES along with the documents of English diploma and the pharmacy certificate of PG program for evaluation?
When I file MPNP, I can't proceed without connection of any relationship in Manitoba.
Please advise me any information to apply for this pnp. I have a sibling in Vancouver but not there.
Thank you.
Thanks
You should get all your credentials evaluated at once. They might or might not consider your PG Pharmacy Diploma as an academic diploma, which can only be ascertained once you get your evaluation done.

Moreover, you have 4 year Bachelor degree in pharmacy, which is a degree needed to practice in a licensed profession, such qualifications get you the points equivalent to that of a master degree. However, if WES/CES do not evaluate your Pharma degree as professional degree, your other credentials may get you an evaluation of multiple degrees.

Submit all your credentials for evaluation, it may take some extra time, but do get all of them at once.

For MNPM, you need your sibling to be a resident of Manitoba.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Hi all,

My wes evaluation report was due to completed on May 16.

I had a status update on 19 saying : Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Does anyone know when will be receiving it ? Is this delay common ?

fhares

May 18, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
13-06-2019
Hi all,

I had a status update on 19 saying : Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Mine said due for completion on the 17th, changed to under final review on the 18th and I am still waiting for the report. So yes it is a common thing.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Hi all,

You should be getting it today but as its a holiday in Canada, you might get it tomorrow