Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Application Submitted: 1/28/2019
Documents Sent: 03/19/2019, by DHL
Documents Delivered by DHL: 04/05/2019
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). on 04/08/2019 and 04/21/2019

and
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Still no change in progress after 35+ days. I tried contacting them two days back, no response yet. :(

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I have sent my transcripts to WES from India on May 13, 2019 via Indian Speed Post.

Today on May 17, I tracked on the India Post and Canada Post website, the status is showing as "Insert Item into Bag" and there is no updation after May 13.
What should I do, even lodged a complaint with India Post, they say wait for some time and it will be delivered.

Anyone faced same issues?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I have sent my transcripts to WES from India on May 13, 2019 via Indian Speed Post.

Today on May 17, I tracked on the India Post and Canada Post website, the status is showing as "Insert Item into Bag" and there is no updation after May 13.
What should I do, even lodged a complaint with India Post, they say wait for some time and it will be delivered.

Anyone faced same issues?
Posts sent via India Post are handled by Canada Post once they arrive in Canada, however, Canada Post does not provide tracking, so you won't be able to track posts once they have reached Canada or are sent out of India. Your best bet to ascertain whether the documents have reached WES or not is by keep checking WES for further updates.

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Posts sent via India Post are handled by Canada Post once they arrive in Canada, however, Canada Post does not provide tracking, so you won't be able to track posts once they have reached Canada or are sent out of India. Your best bet to ascertain whether the documents have reached WES or not is by keep checking WES for further updates.
But I am able to track on Canada Post website and it constantly says waiting for the item. Below mentioned is the exact status on their website.

Delivery status
Waiting for item

Delivery progress

Information updated: May 17

Date Time Progress
May 13 3:24 pm
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
Indelb, India

1:09 pm
International item processed in originating country
Indelb, India

May 11 3:53 pm
International item mailed in originating country
In110057, India

Do you mean this status at the Canada Post wont get updated once the parcel reaches Canada?
I am really worried now.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
But I am able to track on Canada Post website and it constantly says waiting for the item. Below mentioned is the exact status on their website.

Delivery status
Waiting for item

Delivery progress

Information updated: May 17

Date Time Progress
May 13 3:24 pm
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
Indelb, India

1:09 pm
International item processed in originating country
Indelb, India

May 11 3:53 pm
International item mailed in originating country
In110057, India

Do you mean this status at the Canada Post wont get updated once the parcel reaches Canada?
I am really worried now.
Probably. It is what I have read in many posts that Canada Post does not provide tracking so they are unable to track the parcel. But you shouldn't worry. It does it get delivered according to the time-lines. India Post's Speed Post usually delivers the parcel in around 13 working days.

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Probably. It is what I have read in many posts that Canada Post does not provide tracking so they are unable to track the parcel. But you shouldn't worry. It does it get delivered according to the time-lines. India Post's Speed Post usually delivers the parcel in around 13 working days.
Thanks for your help!

Eso

Dec 29, 2018
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 4/24/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/14/2019
I just received my ECA REPORT from WES.

Can_2017

Apr 23, 2017
Hi all, Is pg diploma distance one year degree considered as one semester by wes or did anyone get pg diploma as one year from wes ?

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
On 25 Apr 2019 status changed to Reviewed and accepted (due to completion on 15 May)
Also receive email from WES.

And today status updated to “Your order is under final review”.
But I didnt receive an email for this update...
Received email to confirm the address today.
According to what was in the letter, they will send report to me within 2 business days. Today is Friday, so I guess it will be next week :)