+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Got this update yesterday.
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
Can I expect the soft copy tomorrow morning?

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello Dears,

I'm just starting to update/add a credential to my WES account.

I completed BE from Anna Univ and got the ECA for it done by WES

I recently completed my MBA from Anna University and I need some assistance. I chose "add a new credential" option in WES.

Anna University says they cannot send the transcript to WES and we have to do it from the university's PO. They however will provide the transcript in a sealed envelope (Signed by Anna Univ). Can we post it from the Campus PO?

Does WES send the Secondary Verification Request for all candidates to universities?

And if yes, while we ask University to provide us the transcript, can we pay them the fees for acknowledgement of Secondary Verification in advance?

Let us say we see the Secondary verification status in WES account, can we immediately approach the univ and pay them the fee to respond to WES mail. If we do that how long will the univ take to complete it?

And finally, how much did it take in your scenario to get all these done?

Apologies for quite a lot of questions, but you know, there is no one to guide me and that's why asking these.

Thanks in advance

I had send my masters degree certificate from Anna university, Chennai's campus P.O and while applying for the certificate itself I paid the verifcation fees...
There have been cases when the WES status goes to "on- hold" since the university doesn't respond to there secondary verifcation as the applicant has not paid the secondary verifcation fees..

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello dears,

I have created WES account on 26/9/2019

Master degree documents were send by university on 15/10/2019

Bachelor degree documents were send by university on 28/10/2019

my status is still on HOLD - waiting for documents since 02/10/2019

can someone shed light on the issues? I haven’t send email or raise query to WES yet. Most of forums here told yo wait for 2-4 days to see the change in status .

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
My documents have been received @wes on 21/10 and is under review status since then.Anyone with similar timelines?
Got my first update on Oct 9 : We received your docs. We are reviewing your docs.
Second update on Oct 24: We received your docs. We are reviewing your docs.

Nothing since then.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

I have got my Bachelors degree from Anna University Validated already (2018), which was equivalent to a 4 years degree in Canada.
Now I have my Masters degree to get evaluated.

My question is that, as I have already completed my Bachelors degree evaluated by WES and now while doing this upgrade process, is there a slight chance that WES will not contact my Univ for a secondary verification and process it as usual. Cos the ECA report of my Bachelors degree reads that Docs were sent directly by the institution. While posting, I will ensure that the package looks as if the Univ posted it.

Any idea guys?

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi All,

I have got my Bachelors degree from Anna University Validated already (2018), which was equivalent to a 4 years degree in Canada.
Now I have my Masters degree to get evaluated.

My question is that, as I have already completed my Bachelors degree evaluated by WES and now while doing this upgrade process, is there a slight chance that WES will not contact my Univ for a secondary verification and process it as usual. Cos the ECA report of my Bachelors degree reads that Docs were sent directly by the institution. While posting, I will ensure that the package looks as if the Univ posted it.

Any idea guys?
They will carry out the same procedure for urs masters degree too...