+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
both of us applied for bcom hons and mba. Our institution for bcom hons is same that is calcutta university but our masters from different institutions. Even i am also confused why it is taking so much time for my spouse credentials to be assessed.
What are you timeline status?
Yes, that is so strange! We both only have 1 degree (from different uni though) for evaluation so we expect it will be quick.
Not sure why I got my completion date but she's still stuck on receiving and reviewing docs.
I'm so nervous...

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Yes, that is so strange! We both only have 1 degree (from different uni though) for evaluation so we expect it will be quick.
Not sure why I got my completion date but she's still stuck on receiving and reviewing docs.
I'm so nervous...
hmm...not sure how wes works...
May be u can write to them or call them.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
did you check the courier awb no. at wes website "track"
Oh, are you asking me, or the member I tried to answer to?
For me, I did use the WES tracking function, but there's a delay after the courier showed that the documents arrived versus WES tracking update.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For my case, it took around one week for WES to update the status of receiving the documents after my courier showed that WES already received them.
Thank you :) i got update on 30th September : documents received and reviewing your documents.
can you suggest what will be next step and in how many days ?

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you :) i got update on 30th September : documents received and reviewing your documents.
can you suggest what will be next step and in how many days ?
Do you mean 30 Oct instead of 30 Sept?
It depends on how many degree you are sending them to evaluate, and whether your case is complicated.
It seems very common that there will be several updates on "received & reviewing documents" before moving to accepting your documents.
For me, it took more than one month for them to update from reviewing docs to accepted docs. I heard people saying that if your uni is prestigious the duration may be shorter but I highly doubt that.
If they want a further verification, they may send a request to your uni and it will cause some delay if you uni does not reply them right away.

In any case, patience really is needed (sigh...)
And all the best to your application!

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
All documents received by -25th September 2019
Verification request sent by WES - 30th sept 2019 by wes
Verification approval - 4th Oct 2019 to WES
Evaluation Update - 1st nov 2019
Evaluation report due date 28th nov 2019
hi.. did you recieve the soft copy of your evaluation..?

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
Any update on the document status of yours..?
Not yet. Mailed them, tweeted as well, and everytime they just tell me to wait and check your Account regularly.
I will try calling them today. I have seen in some posts that calling them helps sometimes. Need to get my evaluation done before last draw of this year, otherwise it will be a long wait.

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
hi.. did you recieve the soft copy of your evaluation..?
Not yet. My account is showing
"PDF Report in Progress
Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download."

Anyone whose evaluation report is due on 28th Nov?

Last edited:

adi_1230

Jul 4, 2019
Hi All

My status changed from on hold to secondary verification to in progress but no date given on the estimated time of completion. Any idea where i can see that on my profile.