Jul 29, 2019
My TimeLine
Applied 15-07-19
Process start for transcripts 1-08-19
Diploma send transcriots on 20-08-19
First status received documents 29-08-19
Second 3-09-19
Third accepted your documents 16-09-19 due date for completion 11-10-19
I came to knkw that they write my year of award of diploma 1991 inspite of 2010 then i mailed and called them
On 05-09-19 got my wes.
My wife's Timeline
Applied 15-07-19
Second 7-09-19
Third 16-09-19
Mail them on 28-09-19
Fourth accepted your documents 1-10-19 due date for completion 29-10-19
On 23-10-19 got my wes.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
What I have understand from the posts in this forum is that once your document are received by Wes they take around 4 weeks to give you estimated date of report
May be I am wrong
Do you mean the first time they updated the status of receiving the documents, it's around 4 weeks time they will give the estimated date of report?

My documents reached WES on 25 Sept, got one update of the same status (receiving & reviewing them), then nothing more. Anyone here is having similar timeline?

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My TimeLine
Applied 15-07-19
Diploma send transcriots on 20-08-19
Second 3-09-19
Third accepted your documents 16-09-19 due date for completion 11-10-19
I came to knkw that they write my year of award of diploma 1991 inspite of 2010 then i mailed and called them
On 05-09-19 got my wes.
My wife's Timeline
Applied 15-07-19
Second 7-09-19
Third 16-09-19
Mail them on 28-09-19
Fourth accepted your documents 1-10-19 due date for completion 29-10-19
On 23-10-19 got my wes.
For your wife's case, did you mail them using the app or through other means? How did you ask them? I heard that sometimes they will just said "please wait" and nothing else...

Hardeep2903

Sep 14, 2019
Do you mean the first time they updated the status of receiving the documents, it's around 4 weeks time they will give the estimated date of report?

My documents reached WES on 25 Sept, got one update of the same status (receiving & reviewing them), then nothing more. Anyone here is having similar timeline?
Most probably by this week you will get the update

Reactions: Skitles

baigmirza490

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hieee guys...

I got the wes done for bachelors of computer application in 2017 which is evaluated as 4 years bachelors.

I applied for PGDIS ignou In 2018 and sent the transcripts On May 4th 2019

Wes updated status received documents on 15th May 2019 and same update on 20th May 2019.
Last two weeks I was following up with Wes for an update and was eagerly waiting for an update. Today finally I have got an update from wes which is as below.

We are waiting for your documents.

Status last updated: 7/1/2019
Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Bangalore University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Computer Applications, 2009

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Computer Applications, 2009

• Not Accepted | Details
Indira Gandhi National Open University, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), University Postgraduate Diploma, 2018

• Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, University Postgraduate Diploma, 2018

• Accepted

What I am supposed to do in this case. I have anyway sent an email for the clarification.
My bachelors is already evaluated in 2017 and now they are asking again for the same documents... :(
Hi, so what was the evaluation for PGDIS course?

GAGAN Singla

Jul 29, 2019
For your wife's case, did you mail them using the app or through other means? How did you ask them? I heard that sometimes they will just said "please wait" and nothing else...
Through contact us section. I posted my query... I never get reply as status changed after two days

Reactions: Skitles

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
My due date is 7 Nov 2019.

When can I expect to receive the ECA Report? Will sending an enquiry expedite the process?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hello Dears,

I'm just starting to update/add a credential to my WES account.

I completed BE from Anna Univ and got the ECA for it done by WES

I recently completed my MBA from Anna University and I need some assistance. I chose "add a new credential" option in WES.

Anna University says they cannot send the transcript to WES and we have to do it from the university's PO. They however will provide the transcript in a sealed envelope (Signed by Anna Univ). Can we post it from the Campus PO?

Does WES send the Secondary Verification Request for all candidates to universities?

And if yes, while we ask University to provide us the transcript, can we pay them the fees for acknowledgement of Secondary Verification in advance?

Let us say we see the Secondary verification status in WES account, can we immediately approach the univ and pay them the fee to respond to WES mail. If we do that how long will the univ take to complete it?

And finally, how much did it take in your scenario to get all these done?

Apologies for quite a lot of questions, but you know, there is no one to guide me and that's why asking these.

Thanks in advance

Opa123

Oct 24, 2019
I am from uganda and Here is my timeline;
- sent me documents including those from university on 5th september
- documents arrived on 9th September according to dhl.
-status updated on 13th september, documents received and being reviewed
-again on 17th september documents received and being reviewed.
-documents reviewed and accepted, sent to university for secondary verification on 18th october.
-documents verified by university and being processed, you report is due on 19th november, this is the update from 23th october.
-if report comes out on 19th september, it will be 10 weeks full weeks from when I submitted

AR7

Oct 27, 2019
Application process started on the 2nd of August,
Documents accepted by WES on 17th September,
WES due for completion on 1st Nov,
WES online copy recevied yesterday.

Reactions: Opa123

AR7

Oct 27, 2019
Hello Dears,

I'm just starting to update/add a credential to my WES account.

I completed BE from Anna Univ and got the ECA for it done by WES

I recently completed my MBA from Anna University and I need some assistance. I chose "add a new credential" option in WES.

Anna University says they cannot send the transcript to WES and we have to do it from the university's PO. They however will provide the transcript in a sealed envelope (Signed by Anna Univ). Can we post it from the Campus PO?

Does WES send the Secondary Verification Request for all candidates to universities?

And if yes, while we ask University to provide us the transcript, can we pay them the fees for acknowledgement of Secondary Verification in advance?

Let us say we see the Secondary verification status in WES account, can we immediately approach the univ and pay them the fee to respond to WES mail. If we do that how long will the univ take to complete it?

And finally, how much did it take in your scenario to get all these done?

Apologies for quite a lot of questions, but you know, there is no one to guide me and that's why asking these.

Thanks in advance
Yes you can send the documents from the Uni PO but be careful not to mention your name as the sender rather COE as the sender.

No WES doesn't request secondary verification from all applicants, it is upon their discretion and you cannot pay for it in advance. I don't even know if there is a fee involved for doing the secondary verification from the student side.

Maybe you can approach COE and ask them what's the situation once it goes to secondary verification but its unlikely if you aren't send illegtimate copies.