CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Application & Payment Feb 7, 2019
Sent docs About Feb 29
Received by WES March 8
Docs Accepted March 31
Expected time of Completion April 22
Got my report in my email today April 18.

Best of luck to you guys

sameer_2174

Apr 18, 2019
My university sent them the transcript of my Bachelor degree and WES received my documents and now showing the below status

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 2010

• Not Received
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2010

• Accepted

Could anyone tell me What I need to do now ?

sameer_2174

Apr 18, 2019
My university sent them the transcript of my Bachelor degree and WES received my documents and now showing the below status

• Not Received

• Accepted

Could anyone tell me What I need to do ?

kartikayku

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017

• Not Received

• Accepted

Could anyone tell me What I need to do ?
Usually university won't send degree certificate copy. You can send to Wes in separate envelope. Its not mandatory that university should send degree certificate copy.
Please take a Xerox of your degree certificate, place it in envlope and put the same address you used for sending transcript. It will work!!

sameer_2174

Apr 18, 2019
Usually university won't send degree certificate copy. You can send to Wes in separate envelope. Its not mandatory that university should send degree certificate copy.
Please take a Xerox of your degree certificate, place it in envlope and put the same address you used for sending transcript. It will work!!
Thanks for your reply, but as per WES rules without attested degree document and sealed envelope WES will not except the document.

Ayat1234

Apr 2, 2019
I sent my provisional certificates/transcripts along with the degree certificates they receive degree certificate but they update the status that they did not receive mark sheets of both bachelors and masters. My transcripts states all the details of my marks and my university does not issue any mark sheet of any other manner. Kindly help me what i do now and how to contact them as they do not respond the email and calls.

Ziuser

Apr 22, 2019
Documents couriered to wes - March 8
Documents receurec by wes - March 8
Status from March 8 to April 15 - we have recieved your documents. We are reviewing it. Last updated - march -20

Any idea what's taking wes so long ? It's more than a month now, d status hasn't changed ?
Possible reason is that Wes should verify your documents with your universities. As soon as wes verifies them you should see a status update in your wes profile.

Ziuser

Apr 22, 2019
Universities do send degree certificate copies to WES

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Please, how does WES evaluation work? My University has replied the verification mail WES sent; however, my status changed to '' we recieved your documents. We are reviewing your documents'' again. Please, is this normal? I'm exhausted and confused with all this.