+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

jbautista24

Dec 4, 2018
Finally!

Initial Application Order

Your Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.
Completed 01/22/2019 |

En_ell88

Dec 17, 2018
Singapore
Category........
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
So mine and my husband's docs were received by WES on Jan 4th and on Jan 9th the status was updated as
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 1/9/2019

Today my husband's account got updated and only the date has changed. it shows:
Status last updated: 1/22/2019

How long is this going to take? does anyone have any clue?

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
So finally my evaluation was completed midnight IST time and status of downloading the pdf got enabled morning 9 am IST, but the link of download says ‘Unable to load the report, please try again or contact support’ , i still have not received a mail from them stating the updated status

any idea what’s happening here ???

TIA

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
So mine and my husband's docs were received by WES on Jan 4th and on Jan 9th the status was updated as
Status last updated: 1/9/2019

Today my husband's account got updated and only the date has changed. it shows:
Status last updated: 1/22/2019

How long is this going to take? does anyone have any clue?
For me it showed this status for almost 2 weeks. As far as i have seen in this forum, it takes nearly a month, from "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." status to "Completed. View your electronic report online" status. Hang tight, it might get sooner than that, or even delayed. There's no way to say for sure.

s1991

Jan 22, 2019
Hi @s1991 ... Yes it is normal. The next status you should see is:
Documents reviewed and accepted. Reviewing Evaluation Report. Evaluation Due on "some date"..
For me i got this message after almost 2 weeks of "documents received and in progress" status.

Ahh ok, thanks for the reply dear.
Checking the status daily. I hope the status will be changed soon and it will be positive.

XQCi

Jan 23, 2019
Brazil
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello, here is my timeline:

Nov 28th 2018 - Created account;
Dec 17th 2018 - Documents sent;
Jan 2nd 2019 - Documents reached according to postal tracking (very delayed);
Jan 8th 2019 - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s);

No update since January 8th (2 weeks already) should I be concerned?

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hello, here is my timeline:

Nov 28th 2018 - Created account;
Dec 17th 2018 - Documents sent;
Jan 2nd 2019 - Documents reached according to postal tracking (very delayed);
Jan 8th 2019 - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s);

No update since January 8th (2 weeks already) should I be concerned?
Hi @XQCi .. There is no saying how long it will take exactly. But you can raise a query in the WES website regarding your progress.
WES process is that after your current status, it will show: "Documents Reviewed and Accepted".
After this stage WES may send the document back to the institute/university that issued the transcripts, and the institute will have to reply WES back that it is authentic. This stage will usually take a lot of time.
Also, the dates mentioned by WES is indicative only.
Hence, there is nothing else to do (apart from raising query on their website) than wait for the next status update, and hope that it will be done soon.
All the best!!!

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Hi @XQCi .. There is no saying how long it will take exactly. But you can raise a query in the WES website regarding your progress.
WES process is that after your current status, it will show: "Documents Reviewed and Accepted".
After this stage WES may send the document back to the institute/university that issued the transcripts, and the institute will have to reply WES back that it is authentic. This stage will usually take a lot of time.
Hence, there is nothing else to do (apart from raising query on their website) than wait for the next status update, and hope that it will be done soon.
All the best!!!
My University replied to verification and then status changed to in progress we recieved your documents and are reviewing it on 16 January 2019, when will it change to evaluation in progress? Still they have not given any completion date. I raised query also and they replied evaluators will contact directly once there is update and we cannot give any estimate date at this point. They are so slow and pathetic in their process.

XQCi

Jan 23, 2019
Brazil
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
All the best!!!
Hello Shishir, thank you for the reply. I just sent an online message to WES asking for more information about my status. About the authentication from my university, dos that happen for all evaluations? If that is the case, it makes no sense to have my academic transcript sent on a sealed envelope.In any case I believe I will have to hope for the best and wait.
Best regards, Henrique.

s1991

Jan 22, 2019
Ahh ok, thanks for the reply dear.
Checking the status daily. I hope the status will be changed soon and it will be positive.

Actually, my university sent by degree in 28th December 2018 and on 02nd January status was documents received and reviewing the documents.

Usually my university send the docs through Indian post. But howcome the documents reached so early! I am worried for this. As may be there will be some error?

Regards,
Shivani

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
So mine changed after 1 day from "We are reviewing your evaluation report." to:

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 1/23/2019

Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/15/2019

Evaluation date is still set in the past, but at this point I hope to receive the electronic copy in PDF in the next few days..

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
So mine changed after 1 day from "We are reviewing your evaluation report." to:

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 1/23/2019

Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/15/2019

Evaluation date is still set in the past, but at this point I hope to receive the electronic copy in PDF in the next few days..
That's a new one. And i'm stuck at "We are reviewing your evaluation report." for the last 11 days. WES surely works in mysterious ways.
May i ask @nazgul86 , where you are from and which & where is your university located?

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hello Shishir, thank you for the reply. I just sent an online message to WES asking for more information about my status. About the authentication from my university, dos that happen for all evaluations? If that is the case, it makes no sense to have my academic transcript sent on a sealed envelope.In any case I believe I will have to hope for the best and wait.
Best regards, Henrique.
Hi Henrique, I can understand. Even i felt the same when i came to know about this. The sealed transcript then serves no purpose here. However, it may or may not do this verification part for each and everyone. See the below information (3rd point) from WES website (https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/):
  • After you receive confirmation from a courier service that documents have been delivered to WES, it may take up to three business days for us to review your documents and update your account.
  • Your documents must be received and accepted by WES before an evaluation can be completed.
  • WES reserves the right to submit documents for verification. When verification is required, we will send copies of documents to the academic institution that issued them with a request that they authenticate the documents. Your evaluation will be placed on hold until the institution replies to WES.
  • All the best!!!

XQCi

Jan 23, 2019
Brazil
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Henrique, I can understand. Even i felt the same when i came to know about this. The sealed transcript then serves no purpose here. However, it may or may not do this verification part for each and everyone. See the below information (3rd point) from WES website (https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/):
  • After you receive confirmation from a courier service that documents have been delivered to WES, it may take up to three business days for us to review your documents and update your account.
  • Your documents must be received and accepted by WES before an evaluation can be completed.
  • WES reserves the right to submit documents for verification. When verification is required, we will send copies of documents to the academic institution that issued them with a request that they authenticate the documents. Your evaluation will be placed on hold until the institution replies to WES.
  • All the best!!!
Hi @Shishir Chandra Kumar, Thank you for the information. I hope there is no need for verification from my university, would you say that verification is very frequent or just applied for a few evaluations?

In the mean time, I receive a reply to my online query:

"Dear Henrique,
Thank you for contacting World Education Services.
Documents were recently received and are under review. You will receive an update by email each time new documents are received and the review has been completed. Please monitor the status of your documents and evaluation through My Account.
Best Regards"

I am not very satisfied with that answer because it's a standard answer and I am pretty sure there were no actual checks done to my account status. This is not what I would hope from such an expensive service.

I guess I will have to wait for the next update.

Best regards