WES timeline for 2018

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
My wife's WES timeline:

WES account created on 10/30/2018
Document sent on 11/03/2018
Document received on 11/09/2018
Document sent to the university for verification on 11/29/2018 (Assessment is for two universities, BSC accepted (Bangalore University - India) while MBA (BRAOU University - India) mark sheet sent to the university for verification)
University replied to the mail on (01/10/2019) and the status of my application is still "On hold"

I would like to know for how many more days I need to wait for the status to change from "On hold" to "In Progress"

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
My wife's WES timeline:

WES account created on 10/30/2018
Document sent on 11/03/2018
Document received on 11/09/2018
Document sent to the university for verification on 11/29/2018 (Assessment is for two universities, BSC accepted (Bangalore University - India) while MBA (BRAOU University - India) mark sheet sent to the university for verification)
University replied to the mail on (01/10/2019) and the status of my application is still "On hold"

I would like to know for how many more days I need to wait for the status to change from "On hold" to "In Progress"
raise a service request on their website

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I received this from WES. Really worried they mentioning my completed CIMA as Advanced Diploma plus they didn't accept my final certificate.
Please help!!

1. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, United Kingdom
Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, 2014
Examination Results |
Accepted
Final Certificate |
Not Accepted

Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.

Instructions: Please send WES a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate. OR, you can ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

ArtJac218

Aug 27, 2018
Chennai
My timeline and a bit of confusion :

Created reference number - 17th dec 2018
Documents from University A - Sent on 24th Dec( no tracking number , normal post)
Documents from University B - .Sent on 2nd Jan, reached 8th jan (checked through courier tracking )
We received your documents and we are reviewing your documents - 14th Jan

Does this status mean both the documents have reached ? Or I need to check with Wes if docs from university A reached or not ?

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
My timeline and a bit of confusion :

Created reference number - 17th dec 2018
Documents from University A - Sent on 24th Dec( no tracking number , normal post)
Documents from University B - .Sent on 2nd Jan, reached 8th jan (checked through courier tracking )
We received your documents and we are reviewing your documents - 14th Jan

Does this status mean both the documents have reached ? Or I need to check with Wes if docs from university A reached or not ?
You can raise a request from your WES account to enquire if documents from university A has been received by them. And what do you mean by Normal Post? Which post was it?

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
I am suprised to see the above,... How is that the duration between status of "processing evaluation" and "evaluation completion" date only 8 days ? .

Below is my status :
Documents sent - 23/11/2018
Documents delivered - 26/11/2018
Documents received and under review - 29/11/2018
Documents received and under review again - 05/12/2018

Status - We are processing your evaluation - 26/12/2018
Pending - Your evaluation is due for completion on 18/01/2019.

Mine is for Post graduation evaluation ..How about yours ?
Hi Satya,

Any activity on your account ?
mine has the same date due for completion.

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Frustrating experience from wes.... Hopefully there won't be more surprises....

16th Nov : docs send to wes
19th Nov : docs received by wes
21st Nov : status updated that docs received
22nd Nov : same status updated again
6th Dec: bachelor's docs accepted, masters put on hold
7th Dec: masters college replied to wes email
13th Dec: status updated that docs received, review in progress (6 days to do this crazy)
24th Dec: status updated docs accepted, evaluation in progress, expected date 17th Jan

In last 20 days, wes social media personnel lied to me atleast on two occassions and I am using the word 'lie' as I am pretty sure about it. Anyway, I am hoping that the worst is behind now and I will get the evaluation report on time and hopefully, earlier than that.

On another note, wes has cleverly made sure that their commitment of providing evaluation report in 20 biz days is only after accepting the docs and there is no time specified for accepting the docs. They cleverly do not accept for long time and waste precious time of applicants. It is a truly unethical marketing practice.
hi Akots,
Any update on your WES report ?

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Finally, I got the update that my report will be made by 16th Jan, 2019 after a long ordeal of almost 5 months. My overall timeline is:
July end: Created profile thinking it will take max 2-3 months to complete the overall process
Aug: Got transcripts for masters easily. Took only 2 days to get the transcripts from IIM L over email (being overseas it was a big relief) and I was happy that it will be done soon :(
Aug to Oct: Sent multiple emails to GGSIPU to get transcrips. Tried sending someone on my behalf to get the transcripts and after 3-4 visits to Univ. I finally got the transcripts in Nov (let me know if you want to know the process for GGSIPU)
16th Nov: Got GGSIPU transcripts and sent to WES on the same day thru DHL. I was so surprised that DHL guy asked me immediately if I want to send it to WES just after a glance at the envelope :) :) seems a lot of people are going thru the process
19th Nov: Delivered to WES
23rd Nov: Update from WES that docs are received (5 working days just to update that)
13th Dec: Process initiated for secondary verification for IIM L and informed that WES did not receive my degree for GGSIPU (they took 19 days for just that)
13th Dec: Sent scanned copy of degree over eFax (used HelloFax.com trial offer for free, let me know if you want to know the number on which fax can be sent)
14th Dec: Status updated as "Accepted" for GGSIPU degree and marksheet
20th Dec: Documents received, we are reviewing your documents, but still no timeline (same status as 23rd Nov..was afraid that they will ask for secondary verification for GGSIPU as well after a few days). Kudos to IIM L for confirming secondary verification in just 1-2 days of WES asking them.
21st Dec: Evaluation under process, report expected by 16th Jan..finally a sigh of relief:). I was lucky that secondary verification was not asked for GGSIPU degree.
All the best to everyone who is still struggling with WES (hopefully I will not receive anymore surprises from WES)!!!
Hi AshishD,

Have you got the report from WES ?

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Satya,

Any activity on your account ?
mine has the same date due for completion.
I haven't recived any status update my friend. I am eagerly waiting for the report 18th Jan is the evaluation completion date. Wish and Hope everything goes successful. I will post incase there is any update at my end. Please keep posted. There is a draw on Jan 23rd , hope to be in that draw...

Reactions: DreamCanadian

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
It is digital. But the pdf is not the official paper. And they did send the official papers on the same day.
Hey there,
I got to know from my friend that WES provides the PDF file on the given date of completion, in "My Account" section. However, the original documents are sent to us through the courier facilities, and there is no difference between both type of the documents.

chaulong

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
PDF Report in Progress
Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download.

Will it be generated today?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I received this from WES. Really worried they mentioning my completed CIMA as Advanced Diploma plus they didn't accept my final certificate.
Please help!!

1. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, United Kingdom
Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, 2014
Examination Results |
Accepted
Final Certificate |
Not Accepted

Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.

Instructions: Please send WES a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate. OR, you can ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.
Oh that is very terrifying situation, I can understand what you are going through. You will have to visit your institution personally, regarding this matter. They might be missing some information on the sent documents' copies (especially the date of awarding the degree certificate), requested by WES. That maybe the reason why WES is not able to know when that certificate was awarded to you!? Don't be panic! Request your institution to resend the detailed & clear copies of the documents to WES.

Also keep contacting the WES representatives either by email or by call, for the detailed procedure.

This issue will be resolved, nodoubt, however it will cost you another few weeks.

Last edited:

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
PDF Report in Progress
Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download.

Will it be generated today?
When did you receive that notification? On which date your status was changed to "we are reviewing your evaluation report? "
Has it passed the timeline of 20 days?