+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
A couple years ago I had my foreign bachelor's degree evaluated by WES (US branch), when I applied for ECA evaluation I only submitted my US Master's and used a different account (because I forgot I registered my original under a different email). But today I found out that WES ported documents from my undergraduate degree to the WES ECA account as well in the documents list. Getting nervous now is it gonna affect anything...?
I think the best way to find out about your concern is to call them and find out.. You can reach them until 6.00pm EST...

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
That's cool.. Congrats.. Btw how do you know that draw is happening on 3rd Oct? I mean is there is a way to calculate and predict the draw dates?
Draw takes place every 2 weeks on Wednesday. Today is the draw and next will be 2 weeks later on 3rd October r

Reactions: PS26

ankurmathur21

Sep 5, 2018
My timeline

22/08: Documents received at WES
23/08: Documents under review
04/09: Documents on hold (PGDM)
05/09: College confirmed the authenticity
07/09: Documents under review
10/09: Documents under review
18/09: Under evaluation. Due on 05/10

Universities: IMT-G & MDU-Rohtak

Numerous phone calls and DMs on twitter and facebook post 11/09 to get updates. (Had seen cases where post “on hold” evaluation date was given in 1 day so that was my benchmark).

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
As expected my PG Diploma from WES got evaluated as PG Diploma (one semester). Seriously, no clue how WES makes their evaluations. I am going to send my diploma to IQAS.

Srikanth999

Sep 15, 2018
My wes timeline
Documents sent on 9th Sept
Documents received by wes on 12th Sept
Status updated on 13th Sept to we received your documents and we are reviewing
Nxt update on 18th Sept your evaluation is completed and pdf in progress will update you via email when pdf is ready
After few hours the status changed back to
Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time

Totally confused

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My wes timeline
Nxt update on 18th Sept your evaluation is completed and pdf in progress will update you via email when pdf is ready
Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time

Totally confused
WES takes 20 business days to evaluate so its correct they changed their timeline.

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
My wes timeline
Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Totally confused
It normally takes a month to get the Evaluation report.. this could be the reason for the change in status

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Did anyone who submitted docs in first week of this month got update? Looks like WES is processing the cases very slow now. My docs were received on Sep 4, docs received update on 6th and 7th but no update since then :(:(

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Did anyone who submitted docs in first week of this month got update? Looks like WES is processing the cases very slow now. My docs were received on Sep 4, docs received update on 6th and 7th but no update since then :(:(
Hi, I am also in the same boat as you are. The last update I got was on 6th and 12th which was the same update which states that We received your documents and we are reviewing your documents. I had also sent my documents on 4th of the month. I checked with one of the consultants and he said that 20 days count starts from the day WES receives the documents. If that is true, I feel my evaluation should be done by 3rd of Oct.. He also said that currently they are taking anywhere from 4-7 weeks for evaluation.. I hope none of us have to wait for 7 weeks!!