FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Got update for completion today.finally after 25 days. Due date 5 octOctober.best of luck everyone ,I sent my transcripts of indian university myself.

Last edited:

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
No I think they work from Mon- Fri.. Atleast their phone number is reachable from Mon - Fri.. thats why I am guessing they don't work on weekends..
But their customer care works on weekends too I guess. I received a reply mail to my query on a Sunday

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
But their customer care works on weekends too I guess. I received a reply mail to my query on a Sunday
I think some staff is working on weekends also.got an update on Sunday.

missioncan18

Sep 2, 2018
Got update for completion today.finally after 25 days. Due date 5 september.best of luck everyone ,I sent my transcripts of indian university myself.
Could you share full timeline. My last update was on 23 August and still awaiting any updates on even date of last uodate.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Could you share full timeline. My last update was on 23 August and still awaiting any updates on even date of last uodate.
Docs received and under review on 23 August.
Second update 28 aug same review.
16 September,acceped and due date 5 october. So almost 25 days for review.
Have sent one degree and one diploma from Kurukshetra university, Haryana.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi Amin, Thanks for sharing your timeline. My last update from WES was that "we have received your documents and reviewing it. on 9/12/2018 (Second time). I am hope that I get the next update soon.
Give them 20 to 25 days for review.

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Docs received and under review on 23 August.
Second update 28 aug same review.
16 September,acceped and due date 5 october. So almost 25 days for review.
Have sent one degree and one diploma from Kurukshetra university, Haryana.
ok. So basically, they took twenty days from second review update..

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
Been lurking in these forums for a while now but finally decided to post. My timeline is similar to yours @akshayde Wes received documents on the 4th Sep.. systems updates to received and reviewing on the 6th.. second "update" of reviewing on the 14th .

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Been lurking in these forums for a while now but finally decided to post. My timeline is similar to yours @akshayde Wes received documents on the 4th Sep.. systems updates to received and reviewing on the 6th.. second "update" of reviewing on the 14th .
I have the same timeline too. Docs received on Sep 4, status updated to received and reviewing on Sep 6 and Sep 7 but no update thereafter.

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
yea hopefully! I see a lot of folks mentioning an email ID that they write to? Any idea what the ID is?
I am not sure if there is an email ID. But you can try calling them at the number that is available online. They are available until 6.00pm EST. you might have to be on hold for few minutes if you try calling.. There might be email address but I am not aware about that..

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
I am not sure if there is an email ID. But you can try calling them at the number that is available online. They are available until 6.00pm EST. you might have to be on hold for few minutes if you try calling.. There might be email address but I am not aware about that..
Not sure if I want to call it before the estimated timelines - will perhaps give it a couple of days before reaching out. Are you applying through EE?