+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
True bro. Thing is when i got my IELTS score and my wife’s score, the expected CRS was 446. So we were almost sure that we will get an ITA once the ECA is done. But unfortunately WES changed their evaluation policy for Indian MBAs and we lost 8 precious points because of that. Still can’t digest that.
Can you elaborate on the evaluation policy for Indian MBA's. My case may be similar to yours, I got "Masters of Management" (its not PG diploma) from IIT Bombay. Will that count as masters or not? will be great if you can respond asap

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
My status currently is 'Evaluation in progress ' you are not required to do anything but no completion date has been given so far?????
I think the date appears after the status is changed to "In progress - we are reviewing your evaluation report". Based on the sequence i observed in my case, for you i think the next status update will provide you a date where the status will change to what i mentioned above

Reactions: JayJay1998

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did you visit personally P

Did you visit Punjab University in person? That might help.
That is the foremost thing on my agenda now. However I called PU guys on Monday and even I couldn’t understand how in the name of God they answered my call. That guy said that they have already replied to WES via e-mail.

Only God knows what is going on.

I tell you guys, WES is losing its credibility hard these days. Even their advisors on Twitter and those answering calls don’t know what’s happening with our applications. They are giving stupid generic responses:

We’ll update your status when we receive verification from your institution, We’ll update when we process new documents, and bla, bla, bla, ...........

Not ready to tell whether they have received anything from PU or not.
:mad::mad::mad:

abhi1990

Oct 4, 2018
India
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
That is the foremost thing on my agenda now. However I called PU guys on Monday and even I couldn’t understand how in the name of God they answered my call. That guy said that they have already replied to WES via e-mail.

Only God knows what is going on.

I tell you guys, WES is losing its credibility hard these days. Even their advisors on Twitter and those answering calls don’t know what’s happening with our applications. They are giving stupid generic responses:

We’ll update your status when we receive verification from your institution, We’ll update when we process new documents, and bla, bla, bla, ...........

Not ready to tell whether they have received anything from PU or not.
:mad::mad::mad:
I am sure PU has not replied. If they had replied, then status would have changed within 5 days. Its been almost a month and status is still On Hold

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am sure PU has not replied. If they had replied, then status would have changed within 5 days. Its been almost a month and status is still On Hold
I am too having that kind of a feeling.
:(:(:(
I don’t know why are they not doing their job for which they are being paid. After all how difficult it is to verify the documents they have themselves issued.

Their negligence might ruin a person’s career and future life, but it means nothing at all to them.

I used to feel proud to be a student of PU, but now ..............
They don’t even answer our phone calls. What kind of a university does that make them?
:(:(

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
I am too having that kind of a feeling.
:(:(:(
I don’t know why are they not doing their job for which they are being paid. After all how difficult it is to verify the documents they have themselves issued.

Their negligence might ruin a person’s career and future life, but it means nothing at all to them.

I used to feel proud to be a student of PU, but now ..............
They don’t even answer our phone calls. What kind of a university does that make them?
:(:(
Can understand the frustration. Sometimes we just gotta dig deeper i guess, only thing left is to go to the university have a personal conversation with the relevant staff making them understand the sensitivity of the matter and also explain the number of former students that are getting impacted by this. I know its easier to post here and its a pain to go through all that. Hope it gets resolved soon for you.
In case if they have already replied (assuming if they have replied this week), there is still a high chance of the on hold status changed by next week

Reactions: g90

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
I know it must have been already discussed across different threads. What's with this communication with the universities, does it happen with all? or only in specific cases

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can understand the frustration. Sometimes we just gotta dig deeper i guess, only thing left is to go to the university have a personal conversation with the relevant staff making them understand the sensitivity of the matter and also explain the number of former students that are getting impacted by this. I know its easier to post here and its a pain to go through all that. Hope it gets resolved soon for you.
In case if they have already replied (assuming if they have replied this week), there is still a high chance of the on hold status changed by next week
Thanks dear.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I know it must have been already discussed across different threads. What's with this communication with the universities, does it happen with all? or only in specific cases
Not with all.
Only a few randomly chosen people get caught in the process of secondary verification where WES wants the issuing university to verify that it was the university itself that had issued the transcripts and were not ‘home-made’ (fake).

Also you might have noticed that those who have earned their degrees from countries like UK, USA etc. are getting their ECAs super fast as WES has faith in those countries. Actually WES is not be blamed here as there are some people who defame their own and also their country’s name.
And because of those rascals, innocent people like Abhi, Jay, myself and lots more have to suffer.:(

raghu19

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Guys. It's frustrating to wait. Find below my timeline and let me know how long it will take from here...

12th Sept - Sent documents through Fedex
14th Sept - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
18th Sept - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). - (Again)
3rd Oct - On Hold awaiting for verification by institute.
9th Oct - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
11th Oct - Marksheets received. Awaiting degree certificate (On Hold) - Autonomous College - Transcripts provided by college and degree provided by University.
16th Oct - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). - Think University replied to the verification mail.
18th Oct - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). (Again)

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
One quick query.
I dont see IIT bombay on the WES degree equivalency tool for master of management course. Will that be an issue? Is it possible that they evaluate it as masters irrespective of the university name being in that list?

rajthelad1

Oct 6, 2018
Hi Everyone!!!

I just got the "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 10/21/2018"

Does anyone have any idea as to how more longer would it take ? it was originally due for the 29th.

Thanks and best of luck to y'all.