+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Thanks dear.

This WES ‘On Hold’ thing is getting on my nerves now.

Those who applied ten days after me are getting their ECA reports. I don’t know what the Panjab University guys are doing. What the hell do they want?
:mad::mad:
Can understand.. this is the issue with govt universities :(

Reactions: g90

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Once the status is changed to 'Reviewing Evaluation Report', it takes 20 more days to issue ECA report.
These people at wes are no different to our so called 'Babus' in a typical govt department and they dont want to use their common sense. Quite frustrating......:oops:

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Once the status is changed to 'Reviewing Evaluation Report', it takes 20 more days to issue ECA report.
Mine was reviewing documents , in progress to on hold for further verification 10/03/2018 and subsequently back to square 1 reviewing documents, in progress 10/10/2018....God knows what next. University has confirmed that they have responded to wes request but wes denies when i called them.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
my status:
sent documents: 23rd Sept
Status updated to in progress and documents under review: 25th Sept
Status updated to evaluation: 10th Oct (Report due by 30th Oct)
I guess mine is going on predictable lines as compared to many others.

My wife's case had an issue: they rejected the statement of marks as not legible and her status is changed to On Hold. She studied from JNTU Anantapur
Now we have to send the transcript again. Any inputs on how this legible issues can be resolved, coz i believe the university is going to give a very similar document again. (Posting about this on the ON HOLD thread as well)

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mine was reviewing documents , in progress to on hold for further verification 10/03/2018 and subsequently back to square 1 reviewing documents, in progress 10/10/2018....God knows what next. University has confirmed that they have responded to wes request but wes denies when i called them.
You should have received your completion date by now if PU had really replied.

Have you?

Or else I don’t know what is going on and why they changed your status to ‘In Progress’ if they haven’t received any response from the university.

Hope you get your completion date soon, if you have not received already.
Best of luck.

Reactions: JayJay1998

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
my status:
sent documents: 23rd Sept
Status updated to in progress and documents under review: 25th Sept
Status updated to evaluation: 10th Oct (Report due by 30th Oct)
I guess mine is going on predictable lines as compared to many others.

My wife's case had an issue: they rejected the statement of marks as not legible and her status is changed to On Hold. She studied from JNTU Anantapur
Now we have to send the transcript again. Any inputs on how this legible issues can be resolved, coz i believe the university is going to give a very similar document again. (Posting about this on the ON HOLD thread as well)
Yeah, your case seems to be among the super fast ones.:)

However in your spouse’s case, I think the issue is with the photocopies/xerox of the statement of marks instead of being with university letterhead.

So try to ensure that crisp and clear copies of the statement of marks are attached. I think you will be fine.
Wishing you luck.:)

Reactions: Abhiancha

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, your case seems to be among the super fast ones.:)

However in your spouse’s case, I think the issue is with the photocopies/xerox of the statement of marks instead of being with university letterhead.

So try to ensure that crisp and clear copies of the statement of marks are attached. I think you will be fine.
Wishing you luck.:)
I did mail them and message them on their website as well as on FB on 8th. May be that helped :)

Wife's case - We took the transcript from the university in their sealed cover. Will try convincing them that they have to give a better copy. But since these are government universities, i'm not sure they will give us a better version of the transcript this time.

CRS is 443 without her, of-course +10 with hers. Fingers crossed!

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
that means u can expect ECA by 30th

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
I think in process is different from under evaluation. May be i'm wrong, from what i read on here its 20 days from the time it changed to under evaluation
yes, his status got changed from On Hold to In Progress.. I believe it takes 20 more days.

though nothing is sure these days, WES is behaving weirdly. Way back in 2016-17, the process was so smooth. from the date of receiving documents, they used to deliver report in 20 business days.

Now this On-Hold thing is ruining things for many people

Last edited:

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Got my WES ECA report last night. The expected date of issuance was 19th Oct. But I got the report 3 days earlier. I submitted my EE profile immediately and the score stands at 438 now. I will lose another 5 points within a week :(

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Jay,
Have got any new status about when you will get your ECA report?

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If ur status went from "on hold" to "in progress" then pu must have replied to the wes verification email.
I am from pu as well. My status went on hold on 21 sep and no update since then!!
Hello Abhi,
Did your status change?
Any updates?

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Got my WES ECA report last night. The expected date of issuance was 19th Oct. But I got the report 3 days earlier. I submitted my EE profile immediately and the score stands at 438 now. I will lose another 5 points within a week :(
If you are destined to go to Canada then no one can stop you. Good luck! It's a beautiful country especially BC and Alberta.