WES timeline for 2018

arul fernando

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
i sent my docs in aug 16th,
they recieved in 5 days time
it went for a month,
then said its not valid

( i got it attested from my autonomus college, which was in their list, but they refused to accept it,. )

got another attested from the university and sent on 22nd sept, they received docs on 9th oct.

still no update

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Can WES really refuse to evaluate a diploma even if it is in their list?! It would be a tremandous waste of time:confused: Will they at least refund the money?
I tried to run a simulation on the website for my diploma and there was no information available.... I sent my documents 9 Oct with special delivery (promised to deliver in 5 days) and still not delivered (checking status online).

rogelalgero

Aug 21, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

I am seeing that the required document for me to submit is only the 'Academic Transcript', does that mean I do not have to send/fax my diploma to them?

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Can WES really refuse to evaluate a diploma even if it is in their list?! It would be a tremandous waste of time:confused: Will they at least refund the money?
I tried to run a simulation on the website for my diploma and there was no information available.... I sent my documents 9 Oct with special delivery (promised to deliver in 5 days) and still not delivered (checking status online).
The problem with WES is the review rights, which we don't have so we have to adhere to what ever they dictate. No appeal process which is totally wrong.

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
If you are destined to go to Canada then no one can stop you. Good luck! It's a beautiful country especially BC and Alberta.
True bro. Thing is when i got my IELTS score and my wife’s score, the expected CRS was 446. So we were almost sure that we will get an ITA once the ECA is done. But unfortunately WES changed their evaluation policy for Indian MBAs and we lost 8 precious points because of that. Still can’t digest that.

Reactions: JayJay1998

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
True bro. Thing is when i got my IELTS score and my wife’s score, the expected CRS was 446. So we were almost sure that we will get an ITA once the ECA is done. But unfortunately WES changed their evaluation policy for Indian MBAs and we lost 8 precious points because of that. Still can’t digest that.
Good luck bro! Keep your hopes high...

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
I sent my documents to wes with tracking , its been 8 working days already and the parcel is still not trackable, I should have used a courrier, but now it'is too late:confused: and now i read that canada post is on strike. I'm worried about the timing now....

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
WES timeline for me

17th Sept - Docs received by wes as per courier tracking

18th sept - status updated "We received ur docs"

23rd sept- status updated again "We received ur docs"

28th Sept - Status changed to "We are evaluating your report. Due for completion by 19th Oct"

17th Oct- Evaluation complete. PDF available to download. Got expected 'Masters' evaluation.

My wife's wes timeline

4th Sept - Docs received by wes as per courier tracking

6th sept - status updated "We received ur docs"

13th sept- status updated again "We received ur docs"

25th Sept - Status changed to "We are evaluating your report. Due for completion by 16th Oct"

15th Oct- Evaluation complete. PDF available to download. Got expected 'Bachelor's' evaluation.

Reactions: charun

arul fernando

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
con
WES timeline for me

17th Sept - Docs received by wes as per courier tracking

18th sept - status updated "We received ur docs"

23rd sept- status updated again "We received ur docs"

28th Sept - Status changed to "We are evaluating your report. Due for completion by 19th Oct"

17th Oct- Evaluation complete. PDF available to download. Got expected 'Masters' evaluation.

My wife's wes timeline

4th Sept - Docs received by wes as per courier tracking

6th sept - status updated "We received ur docs"

13th sept- status updated again "We received ur docs"

25th Sept - Status changed to "We are evaluating your report. Due for completion by 16th Oct"

15th Oct- Evaluation complete. PDF available to download. Got expected 'Bachelor's' evaluation.
congratulations bro & sis

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
My status currently is 'Evaluation in progress ' you are not required to do anything but no completion date has been given so far?????

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
When the devil is this ‘On Hold’ nightmare of WES going to be over?
Neither PU nor WES is taking it seriously.
They are totally unconcerned as it doesn’t matter at all to them.
And I’m going to lose five points in early December.

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Did you visit personally P
Did you visit Punjab University in person? That might help.