+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Tamil Nadu Diploma Transcript Process

ignatiousin

Sep 21, 2019
hi Karthik,

Appreciate your assistance in obtaining transcript from State Board of Technical Education & Training, Chennai for getting the attestation in same WES form. Below are by doubts.
1. Did we pass through the studied college to get principal sign and seal on WES form? if yes did WES will accept the principal sign on WES form.
2. how did you send the diploma transcript and B.Tech transcript.. i mean both transcript in single envelope or separate envelope.

Dear friends

I'm in process of Education Certificates Attestation for WES & I'm currently staying in Abu Dhabi,

I did my Diploma DECE in 2001 (Virudhunagar Polytechnic) and completed my B.Tech in 2004 (University of Madras)

For my B.Tech degree, I will be going to University of Madras straightly for processing, that I can understand.

Can any one of you please advice / guide me how to do attestation for my Diploma (Diploma Certificate from State Board of Technical Education & Training Chennai)

Steps to follow,
1. Firstly, I have to go to Viridhunagar Polytechnic college first to get the Principal / HOD signature & Seal in WES form (for Diploma certificate & mark sheets)
2. Finally, I have to go to State Board of Technical Education & Training, Chennai for getting the attestation in same WES form.

if you could support me in this regards, much appreciated. Since I'm going for vacation during July-2018 to Aug-2018, should be utilizing in this period.

Thanks a lot.

Rabia@1985

Nov 21, 2019
Hi friends..is the WES transcript different than the normal transcript that I have.. from Dr MGR UNIVERSITY... Is Wes transcript smthng else... As I already took 1 transcript previously..for Uae purpose..

kumarp87

Jul 10, 2020
Hi Friends,

I have my 10+ diploma from DOTE, guide me how to get the transcripts from dote and the process.
Also i have my btech- distance from JNTU Hyderabad can be the WES referece number be the same for both the transcripts