+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Status = Waiting for required documents (docs sent before 2-3 weeks)

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I am starting to be a bit nervous since I've sent documents to WES (2-3weeks ago) and in my orderlist I still can see: Waiting for required documents ...

Do you know what does it mean? Is it common? How long will it take to change the status to -> Review in progress ?

I am from Europe ...

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Has your uni sent the transcripts to WES yet?

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes... both packages have been sent ... :(

is there any chance to contact them and ask if there is any problem?

gzing

Dec 6, 2016
See what your courier company mentions on who received the package, usually it's 'x.maple' where x is any initial from a-z, If the recipient is right, then they are just processing it slow.
My brothers package was also received after 2 weeks from the actual delivery, but the recipient name was correct and that's what kept my brothers cool.

Hope it helps

Reactions: Tinuewa

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes... address is:

WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES
ATTENTION: DOCUMENTATION CENTER
2 Carlton street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
CANADA ...

by the local post -> track'n'trace system I can see only -> sent to destination country ... (7th Feb)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ph.cdr said:
yes... address is:

WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES
ATTENTION: DOCUMENTATION CENTER
2 Carlton street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
CANADA ...

by the local post -> track'n'trace system I can see only -> sent to destination country ... (7th Feb)
You can check if WES has received your package or not by following steps:

1.) Log in to your WES account.
2.) Once logged in, you will see a Package Tracker widget on the lower left side.
3.) Enter your tracking number there and if they have received the package, it will tell you that they have received the package.

I had the same issue and my package was not delivered for almost 3 weeks. I could only track it till the country of origin of the package. But when I checked with this tracker tool, I got a confirmation that my package has been received by WES and that was a big relief.

I hope this helps.

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thx ... but NOT FOUND :( it's probably because I've sent it with local courier only ... not international like DHL, FedEx, etc ...

I've sent them an inquiry about that .. I can do nothing but wait only ...

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ph.cdr said:
thx ... but NOT FOUND :( it's probably because I've sent it with local courier only ... not international like DHL, FedEx, etc ...

I've sent them an inquiry about that .. I can do nothing but wait only ...
Even mine was the same case. I did not send it through FedEx or DHL. If you package has any kind of tracking information, then it will show on that tracker once they receive it. You can wait for a while as local courier takes extra time.

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finally - the status has changed :) "Documents received - review in progress" ... 27 days :)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
ph.cdr said:
finally - the status has changed :) "Documents received - review in progress" ... 27 days :)
same case happened to me. when i sent my husband's papers everything was done in 3 weeks. when it was my turn, took months

Rabbit123

Dec 16, 2016
Hi,

I am currently in Canada, and checking how to apply for ECA. While I looked at the list of documents, WES states the below:

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

From Canada, how can I get the authentication of my University from India? Can anyone help me, how this is done?

Or is it just sufficient if I sent my Engineering Degree? Do I need to send my marks sheets authenticated by the authentication officer at the institution?

Thanks,
Prathibha

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Rabbit123 said:
Hi,

I am currently in Canada, and checking how to apply for ECA. While I looked at the list of documents, WES states the below:

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

From Canada, how can I get the authentication of my University from India? Can anyone help me, how this is done?

Or is it just sufficient if I sent my Engineering Degree? Do I need to send my marks sheets authenticated by the authentication officer at the institution?

Thanks,
Prathibha
You have to get transcripts from your university in India and then send it to WES. Every university has its own rules for getting a transcript. You need to contact your university for the same. Just sending your Engineering Degree will not serve the purpose.

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
or ask some of your relatives (in India) to do it for you ... I am also out of my country and my father helped me with getting these docs ... god bless him !!!

actually, I told him what to do, where to go and what to send and he did everything (got transcripts, went to UNI, send docs, .... everything) ... he is great :)