+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Status = Waiting for required documents (docs sent before 2-3 weeks)

ph.cdr

Dec 2, 2016
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am still in processing .. but as far as I know - i takes about 2-3months from sending the docs to receiving

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I am from India and chose DHL for courier to WES, they charged a flat rate of INR 1,390, which is a special package for sending educational documents to various countries. The delivery was fast and status was updated on DHL website for each milestone.

Following is my timeline for courier delivery to WES :

24-Apr-17- Courier booked
28-Apr-17- Received by WES, checked on the DHL website, was able to see the sign the recipient did (Signed by Z Maple)
29-Apr-17- Documents updated as received by WES.

The documents have been received by the WES, however in the my "account section", following is showing:

Evaluation Status: Waiting for required documents
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed.

Happy to help, if i can add any value in anyone's application process.

Regards
Paramjeet

Shahid28

Mar 21, 2018
Some one is there to help? If some one made error at creating account in Wes how to rectify or amend such error?

Anish Matheww

Aug 25, 2018
I send My documents to WES Canada around 20 days before, till date status in my account showing Waiting for required documents. I am worried now.
someone, please tell is it common? how many days i have to wait to change the status ?

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
yes... address is:

WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES
ATTENTION: DOCUMENTATION CENTER
2 Carlton street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
CANADA ...

by the local post -> track'n'trace system I can see only -> sent to destination country ... (7th Feb)
finally - the status has changed :) "Documents received - review in progress" ... 27 days :)
yes... address is:

WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES
ATTENTION: DOCUMENTATION CENTER
2 Carlton street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
CANADA ...

by the local post -> track'n'trace system I can see only -> sent to destination country ... (7th Feb)
Hi, Were you able to track your shipment in Canada Post anytime? Or directly after leaving Indan port you could only get the update in Wes once they received it?
My univ had sent the docs on 23rd Jan and it left India on 28th .No updates on it after that so far:(

CanadaBhakt

Feb 20, 2019
Hi, Were you able to track your shipment in Canada Post anytime? Or directly after leaving Indan port you could only get the update in Wes once they received it?
My univ had sent the docs on 23rd Jan and it left India on 28th .No updates on it after that so far:(
Hi Athira133, I'm in the same boat as well!

My university had mailed my transcript to WES on 28th Jan via regular standard mail (no tracking) and it has been over 3 weeks till date, yet NO update on my WES account. My current WES account status still says: "On Hold: We are waiting for your document(s)".

Please update here on this thread if you see any traction on your status! ATB

CanadaBhakt

Feb 20, 2019
I send My documents to WES Canada around 20 days before, till date status in my account showing Waiting for required documents. I am worried now.
someone, please tell is it common? how many days i have to wait to change the status ?
Hi Anish Matheww, any updates on your status account regarding the receipt of your transcript buddy?

My university had mailed my transcript on 28th Jan via regular standard non-tracking mail and it's been over 3 weeks now, yet NO change in my WES account status.. still says "waiting for your documents.."

Please let me know if things change at your end as it'd definitely help in giving me some hope!

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Athira133, I'm in the same boat as well!

My university had mailed my transcript to WES on 28th Jan via regular standard mail (no tracking) and it has been over 3 weeks till date, yet NO update on my WES account. My current WES account status still says: "On Hold: We are waiting for your document(s)".

Please update here on this thread if you see any traction on your status! ATB
Hi,
My status has not changed still. What I have come to understand is that my Univ has sent the post via Registered post, which does not have tracking facility in Canada postal service. However most other universities send it via speed post, which has tracking in canada post site.
The max timeline given by Indian post for delivery for Speed post is around 2-3 weeks and that for Reg post is 2 months.

I got in touch with few people who's univ had sent the transcripts in Jan.All the speed posts have been received at WES, However none of the reg posts yet

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
Hi,
My status has not changed still. What I have come to understand is that my Univ has sent the post via Registered post, which does not have tracking facility in Canada postal service. However most other universities send it via speed post, which has tracking in canada post site.
The max timeline given by Indian post for delivery for Speed post is around 2-3 weeks and that for Reg post is 2 months.

I got in touch with few people who's univ had sent the transcripts in Jan.All the speed posts have been received at WES, However none of the reg posts yet
Hi All,
My WES status has changed to "In Progress". It took exact 1 month.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi All,
Hi athira

i completed MCA from osmania university i have CONVOCATION certificate of both DEGREE and MCA will it be sufficient

or I should Submit CONSOLIDATED OR PROVISIONAL Certificate, please suggest

CanadaBhakt

Feb 20, 2019
Hi All,
Hi Athira133,

Congrats! My WES status changed to 'In Progress' as well for the 1st mail which was sent on 28th Jan!

But now I have an another issue to deal with I guess.. Since the first mail containing my transcript was taking so long to reach WES and was making more anxious, I sent another one, but with an expedited shipping service.. which will reach on 02/25, Monday.

Now I'm really curious what would they do with the second mail? Any thoughts guys

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Athira133,

Congrats! My WES status changed to 'In Progress' as well for the 1st mail which was sent on 28th Jan!

But now I have an another issue to deal with I guess.. Since the first mail containing my transcript was taking so long to reach WES and was making more anxious, I sent another one, but with an expedited shipping service.. which will reach on 02/25, Monday.

Now I'm really curious what would they do with the second mail? Any thoughts guys
I had a similar thought when the post was getting delayed.And I checked on this with WES customer service desk.They said it would be fine.
Dont worry!

Reactions: CanadaBhakt

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
I had a similar thought when the post was getting delayed.And I checked on this with WES customer service desk.They said it would be fine.
Dont worry!
Hi athira

i completed MCA from osmania university i have CONVOCATION certificate of both DEGREE and MCA will it be sufficient

or I should Submit CONSOLIDATED OR PROVISIONAL Certificate, please suggest

CanadaBhakt

Feb 20, 2019
Dont worry!
Thank you so much Athira133 for your timely and soothing response! Appreciate it a lot.

Hope our ECA gets done soon :) Keep us posted and I shall as well!

Reactions: Athira133