+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status on hold

hameduddin

Sep 10, 2018
Hi,

Is there anyone who have applied for Transcripts from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. What is the procedure to follow once WES sends a request to OU for confirming the genuineness of the credentials. Last time i checked with my university they stated not receiving any such request. Will university charge for confirming the authenticity?

Any suggestions will be of great help.

Regards
Hamed.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi,

Is there anyone who have applied for Transcripts from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. What is the procedure to follow once WES sends a request to OU for confirming the genuineness of the credentials. Last time i checked with my university they stated not receiving any such request. Will university charge for confirming the authenticity?

Regards
Hamed.
Hi,

If you need a transcript as a applicant you should visit OU with all your documents, application form and academic request form (WES form) after making payment towards university and you can submit application. As a International credential service WES Canada will not send any request mail to your university.

hameduddin

Sep 10, 2018
Hi Dpsk

Thanks for your response. I’ve already sent my transcripts of my UG & PG to WES and they have put the status on hold as they have sent an inquiry to University to verify the genuineness of my PG credentials which is a new process started by WES. Would appreciate inputs on how to overcome this hurdle.

Regards
Hamed

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Dpsk

Thanks for your response. I’ve already sent my transcripts of my UG & PG to WES and they have put the status on hold as they have sent an inquiry to University to verify the genuineness of my PG credentials which is a new process started by WES. Would appreciate inputs on how to overcome this hurdle.

Regards
Hamed
Hi,

This is revised procedure of WES Canada they will do cross check of verifying genuineness of your documents (randomly), so they will directly a request mail to your university and OU has to respond for the same to WES Canada. No need to worry about that.

anish_pvs

Dec 8, 2018
H
Hi,

Regards
Hamed.
Hi Hamed, my wife is facing similar issue. Any update on your status? Is there anything that we can do from our side or the OU will do their part on time? Please help with Suggestions.

hameduddin

Sep 10, 2018
H

Hi Hamed, my wife is facing similar issue. Any update on your status? Is there anything that we can do from our side or the OU will do their part on time? Please help with Suggestions.
Hi Anish,
Kindly have a visit to OU carrying copy of credentials put on hold by WES. Once OU confirms receiving request from WES kindly make a DD of 1,000 rupees and submit it along with copy of aadhar card at concerned department. Post which OU will confirm to WES within 10-12 working days via mail the authenticity. Hope this helps. Don't expect it be completed in one visit as OU is receiving such request from WES on a large scale and they lack staff to act promptly. Best of luck and have tons of patience :)

ganeshramjada

May 18, 2019
hi I also got verification email from WES, could you please help me understand the process? How long did University take to reply is it email or postal mail? After university reply how long WES TOOK to change the status?