+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status "on hold"

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Guys - I have applied for WES and status got updated yesterday saying "on-Hold" and "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents". I got email saying that they have emailed soft copies to my university and waiting to hear from them. Does the university people respond to these mails?? And how long this will take? After waiting for almost two weeks today i got this update from WES.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Guys - I have applied for WES and status got updated yesterday saying "on-Hold" and "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents". I got email saying that they have emailed soft copies to my university and waiting to hear from them. Does the university people respond to these mails?? And how long this will take? After waiting for almost two weeks today i got this update from WES.
you can only wait...

yes, the universities has staff specifically for this and will respond to it, WES has a tie-up with all institutes they credential for. some members here have tried to contact their respective institutes to fast-track it, but IMHO unless you know someone who handles the process at the university, it is a futile effort.

WES is very efficient at their job and gets it done, you need to be patient and wait for their process to complete.

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
you can only wait...

yes, the universities has staff specifically for this and will respond to it, WES has a tie-up with all institutes they credential for. some members here have tried to contact their respective institutes to fast-track it, but IMHO unless you know someone who handles the process at the university, it is a futile effort.

WES is very efficient at their job and gets it done, you need to be patient and wait for their process to complete.
@ zohebshaikh - Thanks for the reply. I'm little worried what will happen if my university people will not respond to it. Also i'm not there in that place where i studied to go and ask them to respond. And i dont know anyone in the university who is responsible to respond to WES.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
@ zohebshaikh - Thanks for the reply. I'm little worried what will happen if my university people will not respond to it. Also i'm not there in that place where i studied to go and ask them to respond. And i dont know anyone in the university who is responsible to respond to WES.
That is not really for you to worry, WES needs to figure that out. You have paid them for it, they will find a way to do it.
You need to give the process it's time, and work on all other aspects like IELTS, and other documentation.
The ECA will come by the time you have everything else ready. Good Luck !

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
That is not really for you to worry, WES needs to figure that out. You have paid them for it, they will find a way to do it.
You need to give the process it's time, and work on all other aspects like IELTS, and other documentation.
The ECA will come by the time you have everything else ready. Good Luck !
Cool Thank you.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Go through the below thread and proactively take action. There's a Whatsapp group also, the link of which you can find in the thread. You may also get someone else from your institute who has faced the same problem on the thread.
Word of caution from someone who has faced exact same issue and now come out of it, if you just wait, may keep waiting for next 2-3 months!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-eca-status-on-hold.564890/page-29#post-7136051

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
if you wait for the university then it will never get done, follow up with the registrar office and check if they received an email from WES and ask them to respond, or you will end up waiting 87 years.

Reactions: Nimrod

Badri12

Aug 14, 2018
I'm also in the same situation, WES has mentioned that they have sent an email to my institution (pune university) for verification.. Is there anyone in this group who has experienced the same for pune university?

entc.salman

Aug 31, 2018
I'm also in the same situation, WES has mentioned that they have sent an email to my institution (pune university) for verification.. Is there anyone in this group who has experienced the same for pune university?
Please goto University in Certificate Section to Davkhar madam, You have to pay Verification fees for the degree n marksheets which is given in Pune univeristy website and then she approves the request. I just got my thing done last week. It was pending with them since long

entc.salman

Aug 31, 2018
Please goto University in Certificate Section to Davkhar madam, You have to pay Verification fees for the degree n marksheets which is given in Pune univeristy website and then she approves the request. I just got my thing done last week. It was pending with them since long

Badri12

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for your inputs, so does that mean I'll have to go pune university in person and verify my documents?

Badri12

Aug 14, 2018
Yes. You can or u can send someone with copies of documents n form with fees filled
I just now read in the forum that you are required to get this in a sealed envelope and send it to Wes by yourself. Is this true? I need your help, can we talk over phone?