+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status - Documents received sent for verification

ashokdc19

Dec 7, 2018
Hi All,
It happened to me also. WES sent the documents to Bharathidasan University, Trichy for my PG course. I tried to reach the University person. But no response. if anyone had a similar problem please let me know? how did you resolve? Let me know who to contact please

Mar 15, 2019
No :(
Got update today that my document is verified from MU but waiting for sign from some official..After that they will email the scanned copy and also courier to Wes. God knows how long more. It's already 1 month
Hi did u get any further update ? Pls let us know when ur status changes or you get any further info from MU...

dhineshnkl

Feb 12, 2018
Did anyone recently get WES request on-hold due to WES was trying to get secondary verification done from Anna University?

I have sent and MCA transcripts to WES on May last week. On July 23 the status went to on-hold due to secondary verification pending.

Did anyone go through this scenario? Can you advise what you have done to get the secondary verification process complete from your end?

akarkada

Jul 31, 2019
Hi,

My WES account is on-hold due to the secondary verification. They emailed Mumbai University for the same.
I had sent the transcripts on 21st June. On July 30, the statys went to on-hold due to the secondary verification.
Can someone please help me with this case?

jindalsj

Mar 15, 2019
Hi...
I did my Bachelors & Masters in 1997 & 1999 from University of Mumbai

I submitted attested photocopies of my BA marksheets (FY SY and TY) and convocation certificate and passing certificate and original college transcripts
also attested photocopies of my MA marksheets (MA Part 1 and 2) and convocation certificate and passing certificate and my original dept. transcripts
My WES account said received and under process

Then after a month (about 20 working days) they said have sent it to my institution for Verification
They want both my my degrees and both my final marksheets reverified

Both my degrees are from University of Mumbai (FY and SY from Ruparel College, Mumbai)
Please do make sure whether they want your transcripts verified or your degrees verified
usually it is degrees and / or marksheets
which need to be verified by the controller of examinations (this is for University of Mumbai)
if it is transcripts then you will have to go to your college and your respective department in the university

I got this mail on Nov. 12, 2018
and went to the Mumbai University Kalina Campus on Nov. 15
While it does seem ancient and unruly
Each and ever person I spoke with helped me out and I could trace the email sent my WES within about 2 hours in all

I went to the Examination Building (Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Building)
1st floor, Room no. 24

There is staff there who looked into the computer for me immediately (believe me there are 100s of mails coming in all in one day)
And found the mail sent by WES
They gave me a print of the mail and photocopies of all 4 required documents along with a form that I had to fill in to pay for reverification
the rate is Rs.1500/- per page
I went to room 45 in the same building to pay the same

Once I showed the receipt back at Room 24, they gave me a copy of the receipt and took all the photocopies back
They said they will now send a mail in about 2 days to WES
the WES email to your institute says what id to send the verification email to (mine was verifca8@wes.org)
they say please reply by email or fax or post
university of mumbai charges 1500/- per page for verification as well as post
they send an email in 2/3 days and then send hardcopies of the photocopies required to be verified by post within 15 days

Today its been 2 working days since I paid the verification fee
I was told that the mail goes first (sooner than the hardcopy) and then the post is dispatched
I am praying to every God I know that this goes through ASAP (your prayers needed too)
I was told that this entire thing including the dispatch is done within 15 working days
And i should get this reverification done in about 20 days
(dont know if that is including these 15 days or a fresh start from once WES receives them)

My point is...
When WES sends you a mail that the following documents need to be verified again
the same day a mail is sent to your institute
and do not lose heart thinking how could you trace the mail
have faith and go visit mumbai university the very next day
go to the above mentioned building and room and ask who can help you with a reverification of documents email sent by WES
This is the department that does this reverification work day in and day out (it is practically a separate business vertical)
they know what you're saying and they will guide you to a process
however tedious it may sound, be patient and perseverant
THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH !
First of all, I would like to appreciate that you were able to provide a detailed description - I am sure this must be of help to many.
Can you help me understand the documents that they requested, can I send some one on my behalf or I need to be there personally ? are they open on saturdays ? Not sure if you would have answers to my questions, but trying my luck.