+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status - Documents received sent for verification

ngoyal01

Aug 28, 2018
I had sent my documents to WES... they have updated the status to Documents received sent for verification. They have requested my university ( Mumbai University) to verify my documents once again. can some one throw some light on this ... as university is a ocean and a small query will get lost forever. I have checked with Mumbai university and they have no idea on this query, but they are ready to issue a letter on their letterhead verifying that my documents are genuine. is there a format in which WES wants this or they want the response only on their email?? thanks for you help in advance

Vijaya24

Sep 11, 2018
I had sent my documents to WES... they have updated the status to Documents received sent for verification. They have requested my university ( Mumbai University) to verify my documents once again. can some one throw some light on this ... as university is a ocean and a small query will get lost forever. I have checked with Mumbai university and they have no idea on this query, but they are ready to issue a letter on their letterhead verifying that my documents are genuine. is there a format in which WES wants this or they want the response only on their email?? thanks for you help in advance
Hi,

Normally the university will send an email and letter to the university for re-verification of documents. University need to respond to the same email or need to send re-verification letter to the WES along with WES sent documents. So, check with the university officials once again about email and WES report.

Recently my friend have completed re-verification process at Bangalore university using trendstranscripts,com service provider. But they are not doing for Mumbai university.

ngoyal01

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

Normally the university will send an email and letter to the university for re-verification of documents. University need to respond to the same email or need to send re-verification letter to the WES along with WES sent documents. So, check with the university officials once again about email and WES report.

Recently my friend have completed re-verification process at Bangalore university using trendstranscripts,com service provider. But they are not doing for Mumbai university.

Thank you so much for your revert, no transcript provider is ready to help me in this case. Hope I can get the university to respond.

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
I have the same case, WES sent the secondary verification to my university but I dont know how to check with university as i dont have any clue to whom they have sent the email and to whom they addressed the post. Only m suffering, I know university persons they never bother about these kind of things.

magento

Jun 5, 2018
I have the same case, WES sent the secondary verification to my university but I dont know how to check with university as i dont have any clue to whom they have sent the email and to whom they addressed the post. Only m suffering, I know university persons they never bother about these kind of things.
WES send email and hard copy to registrar in most of the cases, you need to ask them to reply via same email thread or via courier to them and verify the authenticity of your docs. This is tedious and time consuming work , but there's no other solution. You have to either go personally or ask someone to talk to them in person or on phone call .Some universities are also charging extra for re-verification.

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you so much for your revert, no transcript provider is ready to help me in this case. Hope I can get the university to respond.
Your university must have received email with same VDR notification time which was sent to you , ask them to respond via email. Verification email mostly goes to registrar of university email id which is mentioned on website.

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
WES send email and hard copy to registrar in most of the cases, you need to ask them to reply via same email thread or via courier to them and verify the authenticity of your docs. This is tedious and time consuming work , but there's no other solution. You have to either go personally or ask someone to talk to them in person or on phone call .Some universities are also charging extra for re-verification.
Thanks magento. but u know the working style no one bothers in india. i tried to check with university but they are saying they did not received anything. fingers crossed lets see

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks magento. but u know the working style no one bothers in india. i tried to check with university but they are saying they did not received anything. fingers crossed lets see
I went twice to my university, when they replied first time, they did from assistant registrar email but wes rejected saying need reply from same email id on which email was sent. so if possible go or send someone otherwise keep calling them .

ngoyal01

Aug 28, 2018
Your university must have received email with same VDR notification time which was sent to you , ask them to respond via email. Verification email mostly goes to registrar of university email id which is mentioned on website.
Thank you for your response, was your case also related to Mumbai university? do you know exactly whom to contact ?

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you for your response, was your case also related to Mumbai university? do you know exactly whom to contact ?
nope but you can contact the team which handles transcript work. your university must have received lots of re-verification requests by now.

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
I went twice to my university, when they replied first time, they did from assistant registrar email but wes rejected saying need reply from same email id on which email was sent. so if possible go or send someone otherwise keep calling them .
Hi, please advise after how many days it take to change the status from hold to in progress after sending the reverification email from university to WES.