+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status - Documents received sent for verification

vin82

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

My WES is going to Expire in April. Can i renew it? if yes, then please guide me how can i renew it?

ArtJac218

Aug 27, 2018
Chennai
Not yet Still awaiting.
University replied after 24 days to WES.
@Anju905

From the date u paid fees for reverification to Mumbai univ, how many days it took for ur status to change from on hold ?.. I paid fees on 1st march .It's 22 days .And still no update on Wes site, I am very worried if Univesity even replied :(

Anju905

Jan 29, 2019
@Anju905

From the date u paid fees for reverification to Mumbai univ, how many days it took for ur status to change from on hold ?.. I paid fees on 1st march .It's 22 days .And still no update on Wes site, I am very worried if Univesity even replied :(
Wait for 5 more working days. Status will change. In my case university had replied after 24-25 days of paying the fee. Status changed 2-3 days after that

Anju905

Jan 29, 2019
Do they show you an expected date to receive your report on the website ? And how long ago did your status change on the WES website from 'on-hold'?
I got the report.
I'm so upset. They gave me a Canadian equivalence of 1 year PG for my full time 2yrs MA degree from Mumbai University. This is what they are giving to all MA, MCom people here

ArtJac218

Aug 27, 2018
Chennai
I got the report.
I'm so upset. They gave me a Canadian equivalence of 1 year PG for my full time 2yrs MA degree from Mumbai University. This is what they are giving to all MA, MCom people here
Yes that's wat WES does.. if you really require the Masters points.. try iqas or ces if you won't lose points for ur age

Reactions: Anju905
Mar 15, 2019
No :(
Got update today that my document is verified from MU but waiting for sign from some official..After that they will email the scanned copy and also courier to Wes. God knows how long more. It's already 1 month
I paid the fees to MU on 18th March, so I guess I have a long way to go. They told they would send it within 20 days..Don't know how true that is..