+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status - Documents received sent for verification

priiy@

Oct 22, 2018
I have the same case, WES sent the secondary verification to my university but I dont know how to check with university as i dont have any clue to whom they have sent the email and to whom they addressed the post. Only m suffering, I know university persons they never bother about these kind of things.
same here....i dont know whom to contact..i tried contacting through phone but all in vain....let me guys if u get any lead on this matter

sowmya6787

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you so much for your revert, no transcript provider is ready to help me in this case. Hope I can get the university to respond.
Hi ngoyal01,

Any luck with this problem?? I am also facing the same issue, kindly let me knw the steps to be followed

anshami

Sep 22, 2018
I had sent my documents to WES... they have updated the status to Documents received sent for verification. They have requested my university ( Mumbai University) to verify my documents once again. can some one throw some light on this ... as university is a ocean and a small query will get lost forever. I have checked with Mumbai university and they have no idea on this query, but they are ready to issue a letter on their letterhead verifying that my documents are genuine. is there a format in which WES wants this or they want the response only on their email?? thanks for you help in advance
Hi...
I did my Bachelors & Masters in 1997 & 1999 from University of Mumbai

I submitted attested photocopies of my BA marksheets (FY SY and TY) and convocation certificate and passing certificate and original college transcripts
also attested photocopies of my MA marksheets (MA Part 1 and 2) and convocation certificate and passing certificate and my original dept. transcripts
My WES account said received and under process

Then after a month (about 20 working days) they said have sent it to my institution for Verification
They want both my my degrees and both my final marksheets reverified

Both my degrees are from University of Mumbai (FY and SY from Ruparel College, Mumbai)
Please do make sure whether they want your transcripts verified or your degrees verified
usually it is degrees and / or marksheets
which need to be verified by the controller of examinations (this is for University of Mumbai)
if it is transcripts then you will have to go to your college and your respective department in the university

I got this mail on Nov. 12, 2018
and went to the Mumbai University Kalina Campus on Nov. 15
While it does seem ancient and unruly
Each and ever person I spoke with helped me out and I could trace the email sent my WES within about 2 hours in all

I went to the Examination Building (Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Building)
1st floor, Room no. 24

There is staff there who looked into the computer for me immediately (believe me there are 100s of mails coming in all in one day)
And found the mail sent by WES
They gave me a print of the mail and photocopies of all 4 required documents along with a form that I had to fill in to pay for reverification
the rate is Rs.1500/- per page
I went to room 45 in the same building to pay the same

Once I showed the receipt back at Room 24, they gave me a copy of the receipt and took all the photocopies back
They said they will now send a mail in about 2 days to WES
the WES email to your institute says what id to send the verification email to (mine was verifca8@wes.org)
they say please reply by email or fax or post
university of mumbai charges 1500/- per page for verification as well as post
they send an email in 2/3 days and then send hardcopies of the photocopies required to be verified by post within 15 days

Today its been 2 working days since I paid the verification fee
I was told that the mail goes first (sooner than the hardcopy) and then the post is dispatched
I am praying to every God I know that this goes through ASAP (your prayers needed too)
I was told that this entire thing including the dispatch is done within 15 working days
And i should get this reverification done in about 20 days
(dont know if that is including these 15 days or a fresh start from once WES receives them)

My point is...
When WES sends you a mail that the following documents need to be verified again
the same day a mail is sent to your institute
and do not lose heart thinking how could you trace the mail
have faith and go visit mumbai university the very next day
go to the above mentioned building and room and ask who can help you with a reverification of documents email sent by WES
This is the department that does this reverification work day in and day out (it is practically a separate business vertical)
they know what you're saying and they will guide you to a process
however tedious it may sound, be patient and perseverant
THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH !

anshami

Sep 22, 2018
Hi.. Just wanted to update anyone who had a similar problem and read the long reply to this thread that i wrote a few days back...

I paid at the above mentioned department at MU Kalina campus on November 16, 2018 and on November 21, 2018 my WES account page said Status - Under Evaluation.

This means within 2 working days Mumbai University dispatched the email regarding verification.
This was true to the time they had promised me when I had paid.
Hopefully like they said within 15 working days physical copies will reach WES by post...

Please do not be dejected or confused.
Just go to the Mumbai University Campus Examinations Department and ENQUIRE
They do help out...

vdadh

Nov 29, 2018
Hi.. Just wanted to update anyone who had a similar problem and read the long reply to this thread that i wrote a few days back...

I paid at the above mentioned department at MU Kalina campus on November 16, 2018 and on November 21, 2018 my WES account page said Status - Under Evaluation.

This means within 2 working days Mumbai University dispatched the email regarding verification.
Hopefully like they said within 15 working days physical copies will reach WES by post...

They do help out...

Hi Anshami,

Did you see to which email id the email was sent by the WES to the mumbai uni guys?

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi...

I submitted attested photocopies of my BA marksheets (FY SY and TY) and convocation certificate and passing certificate and original college transcripts
also attested photocopies of my MA marksheets (MA Part 1 and 2) and convocation certificate and passing certificate and my original dept. transcripts

Then after a month (about 20 working days) they said have sent it to my institution for Verification

Both my degrees are from University of Mumbai (FY and SY from Ruparel College, Mumbai)
Please do make sure whether they want your transcripts verified or your degrees verified
which need to be verified by the controller of examinations (this is for University of Mumbai)
if it is transcripts then you will have to go to your college and your respective department in the university

Each and ever person I spoke with helped me out and I could trace the email sent my WES within about 2 hours in all

1st floor, Room no. 24

There is staff there who looked into the computer for me immediately (believe me there are 100s of mails coming in all in one day)
They gave me a print of the mail and photocopies of all 4 required documents along with a form that I had to fill in to pay for reverification

Once I showed the receipt back at Room 24, they gave me a copy of the receipt and took all the photocopies back
the WES email to your institute says what id to send the verification email to (mine was verifca8@wes.org)
they send an email in 2/3 days and then send hardcopies of the photocopies required to be verified by post within 15 days

I was told that the mail goes first (sooner than the hardcopy) and then the post is dispatched
I am praying to every God I know that this goes through ASAP (your prayers needed too)
I was told that this entire thing including the dispatch is done within 15 working days
(dont know if that is including these 15 days or a fresh start from once WES receives them)

My point is...
When WES sends you a mail that the following documents need to be verified again
go to the above mentioned building and room and ask who can help you with a reverification of documents email sent by WES
This is the department that does this reverification work day in and day out (it is practically a separate business vertical)
Please, were you on hold for the second time? What am I supposed to do in order to help my university do the secondary verification? WES is asking for a written response, even though my university responded them by mail and by fax for the first verification. Please, tell me what I am supposed to do.

Waseem Shaikh

Nov 2, 2017

They do help out...
hi,

Can you connect on email for further clarification ???

Anju905

Jan 29, 2019
I had sent my documents to WES... they have updated the status to Documents received sent for verification. They have requested my university ( Mumbai University) to verify my documents once again. can some one throw some light on this ... as university is a ocean and a small query will get lost forever. I have checked with Mumbai university and they have no idea on this query, but they are ready to issue a letter on their letterhead verifying that my documents are genuine. is there a format in which WES wants this or they want the response only on their email?? thanks for you help in advance

Hi!
How soon did Mumbai University send a response to WES in your case? I'm awaiting a verification response too. My eca status is on hold. Documents sent to University of Mumbai.

Anju905

Jan 29, 2019
Hi...

1st floor, Room no. 24

My point is...

Hi!
Thanks a ton for this detail. Really helped.
Did the wes status change after 20 days then? I mean, did university of Mumbai respond within that 15-20 days time frame? I'm awaiting an update (status on hold: sent for verification)

Reactions: anshami

anshami

Sep 22, 2018
Hi!
Did the wes status change after 20 days then? I mean, did university of Mumbai respond within that 15-20 days time frame? I'm awaiting an update (status on hold: sent for verification)

it absolutely did...
because christmas came in between was delayed
but all in all was done within about 25 days time...

will now face the herculean task of going through the procedure for my spouse whose results are 25 years old !
hopefully the new process is easier

Reactions: Anju905

anshami

Sep 22, 2018
Please, were you on hold for the second time? What am I supposed to do in order to help my university do the secondary verification? WES is asking for a written response, even though my university responded them by mail and by fax for the first verification. Please, tell me what I am supposed to do.

yes i was on hold the second time
its almost like a fresh application in terms of time
from the time i paid for re-verification my process was done and ECA recieved in about 25 - 27 days

Mar 15, 2019
yes i was on hold the second time
its almost like a fresh application in terms of time
from the time i paid for re-verification my process was done and ECA recieved in about 25 - 27 days
Hi, you paid Rs 1500 per page ? So for 4 documents you had to pay 6000 ? That's a lot of money for reverification. Even my B.Com docs have been sent by WES to MU..

Mar 15, 2019
Hi!
Hi, did you finally receive your ECA report ?