+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Secondary Verification multiple times?

Saadsait

Apr 25, 2020
Please, is there anyone who is on hold for the second time? What am I supposed to do? They are asking for a written response, even though my university responded them by mail and by fax. Please, anyone who did the secondary verification and can explain the process?
Which University?

Saadsait

Apr 25, 2020
Nisn.. I paid the verification fee at my university. After this they sent the email to WES which they have accepted. I suggest check with your university if you have to pay any verification fee for sending the email to WES. I am guessing you have to pay a verification fee to your university for them to send a verification email. Happened in my case. Also,WES has made it mandatory for secondary verification for MBA degrees.
I paid to my University for Secondary Verification.
My name is in the Website list of the secondary verification completion.
Dont know what is going on. if the error is from university or from WES.

Saadsait

Apr 25, 2020
Even if you send directly from the University they are still asking for re-verification. I'm facing the same problem. Sent my bachelor and Masters's degree transcripts in a sealed envelope from the university [sent from University Post office] and after receiving my transcripts WES ordered for re-verification. On-Hold from the past 3 months.
Which University?

Anuradha@andy

Sep 20, 2020
I wanted to know on which email ids of University WES generaly sent documents on register, controller of examinations else mail id mentioned on transcript enlovp

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
I wanted to know on which email ids of University WES generaly sent documents on register, controller of examinations else mail id mentioned on transcript enlovp
WES won't provide you the details of email Ids to which they sent your documents for secondary verification.

Saadsait

Apr 25, 2020
Even if you send directly from the University they are still asking for re-verification. I'm facing the same problem. Sent my bachelor and Masters's degree transcripts in a sealed envelope from the university [sent from University Post office] and after receiving my transcripts WES ordered for re-verification. On-Hold from the past 3 months.
So any progress?
Let us know what action/alternate path did you take.

saadbysait@gmail.com

bhole0311

Nov 26, 2020
Nisn.. I paid the verification fee at my university. After this they sent the email to WES which they have accepted. I suggest check with your university if you have to pay any verification fee for sending the email to WES. I am guessing you have to pay a verification fee to your university for them to send a verification email. Happened in my case. Also,WES has made it mandatory for secondary verification for MBA degrees.
Hi, Please help.
Can you tell me from which mail ID WES sends mail to university.

bhole0311

Nov 26, 2020
Please, is there anyone who is on hold for the second time? What am I supposed to do? They are asking for a written response, even though my university responded them by mail and by fax. Please, anyone who did the secondary verification and can explain the process?
Hi, Please help.
My university is not able to trace their mail.
Please support

bhole0311

Nov 26, 2020
Hi All,

When i received the secondary verification for the first time i contacted the university and paid the required fees and they send the documents (paid the postage charges to send the documents to canada as well) and couple of weeks later i am receiving the secondary verification for the 2nd time.

The whole process has been going for about 6 months now. Has anyone else faced similar issue and received a positive update after that
I am facing the issue from last 6 months.
My University is not able to trace the mail.

bhole0311

Nov 26, 2020
I paid to my University for Secondary Verification.
My name is in the Website list of the secondary verification completion.
Dont know what is going on. if the error is from university or from WES.
Hi, Please help.
Please support

bhole0311

Nov 26, 2020
WES status show verification pending and mail has been sent to University from last 6 months.
Can anyone inform from which mail ID they send mail.

Please help.
Matter Urgent.

SPRP

Feb 28, 2021
Mine is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi
I had sent documents from my MBA degree (Signed/Sealed by Institute) to WES. I got an email from WES on 3rd Aug stating that they are conducting secondary verification and hence have email/sent by post documents to institute for institute to write back. I checked with institute and they replied on email from WES in 2 days. 2 days later status in WES also changed from "To hold" to "In progress". Now again on 15 aug i have got this same email again that they are conducting secondary verification and have contacted the institute. Any reasons why is this happening when the institute had replied first time itself?

Hi

I am currently facing the same situation. Wes has sent secondary verification to my college. The college has responded back. The status has changed from OH HOLD to INPROGRESS. Then again in couple of days, the status has changed to ON HOLD. WES HAS INTIATED THE SECONDARY VERIFICATION ONCE AGAIN. My college has responded back to them. Its been two weeks now, the status is still ON HOLD.

Could you please let me:

1) what was the status of your WES, before you receive your final report?

2)How many times does WES sent the secondary verification to your college

NS GANESH

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Every one,

This forum still running...? I am at the stage of secondary verification, but until today my university didnt receive any request from WES. Anyone facing the same issues..? (Anna University Chennai)