+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES secondary verification GUJARAT UNIVERSITY

Shaunak sharma

Sep 10, 2019
Dear Friends,

I got below email from WES.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Gujarat University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Anyone from Gujarat university that has successfully finished this process, please help me out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.! :)

asbhatt14

Apr 11, 2017
Dear Friends,

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Gujarat University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Anyone from Gujarat university that has successfully finished this process, please help me out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.! :)

Hey,

Did you get your re-verification done from Gujarat University? I got same email from WES today.

If you can guide me about the re-verification process that will be great help.

Thank you

Shaunak sharma

Sep 10, 2019
Hi,

Gujarat University will send the confirmation once they receive the documents from WES. This whole process will take around 2 months. You do not have to take any additional steps. However, you can go to University and confirm with them that they sent the documents for your peace of mind. Otherwise, just wait for two months and you will receive the confirmation from WES. I just got the confirmation from WES about a week ago that GU has sent the re-verified documents. WES has posted the timeline of the upcoming 3 weeks to finish the whole process.

Therefore, just be patient and wait for 2 months.
Thanks.

Reactions: asbhatt14

asbhatt14

Apr 11, 2017
Hi,

Gujarat University will send the confirmation once they receive the documents from WES. This whole process will take around 2 months. You do not have to take any additional steps. However, you can go to University and confirm with them that they sent the documents for your peace of mind. Otherwise, just wait for two months and you will receive the confirmation from WES. I just got the confirmation from WES about a week ago that GU has sent the re-verified documents. WES has posted the timeline of the upcoming 3 weeks to finish the whole process.

Thanks.

Thank you for Quick Response.

sbhavsar1991

Dec 30, 2019
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi.. Could you please share your wes timeline ?

Thanks in advance..

hemangdk

Mar 26, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have also received same reply from WES 3.5 months before. Still not able to find any kind of information updates neither from WES nor from Gujarat University. When i reached to Gujarat University, they are behaving like they don't know anything about re-verification process and told me to do again the same process for re-verification like provide transcript, marksheets, degree certificate to university and send again to WES. Is it the real process or GU just need to email response only ? I am very much worried about it. Please help me if anyone has passed this situation..

Shaunak sharma

Sep 10, 2019
I have also received same reply from WES 3.5 months before. Still not able to find any kind of information updates neither from WES nor from Gujarat University. When i reached to Gujarat University, they are behaving like they don't know anything about re-verification process and told me to do again the same process for re-verification like provide transcript, marksheets, degree certificate to university and send again to WES. Is it the real process or GU just need to email response only ? I am very much worried about it. Please help me if anyone has passed this situation..
GU will send reverified documents through courier. So wait, it will take time.

just go again some other day and talk with the right person to make sure.

hemangdk

Mar 26, 2018
GU will send reverified documents through courier. So wait, it will take time.

just go again some other day and talk with the right person to make sure.
Thanks for replay @Shaunak sharma .. somehow i manged to get relation with Registrar person and told him the story, the funny thing he told me to do the process again.. this was strange to me that Registrar person doesn't know the process .. how irritating is this.

Shaunak sharma

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for replay @Shaunak sharma .. somehow i manged to get relation with Registrar person and told him the story, the funny thing he told me to do the process again.. this was strange to me that Registrar person doesn't know the process .. how irritating is this.
yeah I have been there ... I know it’s very irritating and careless of them

hemangdk

Mar 26, 2018
yeah I have been there ... I know it’s very irritating and careless of them
Had u done the same process second time ? Becoz the first time they provided me sealed cover and sent me to do the courier. They even don't do the courier. And we have to bare the courier chrages