+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES secondary verification GUJARAT UNIVERSITY

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Shaunak sharma, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Dear Friends,

I got below email from WES.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Gujarat University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Anyone from Gujarat university that has successfully finished this process, please help me out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.! :)

2. Hey,

Did you get your re-verification done from Gujarat University? I got same email from WES today.

If you can guide me about the re-verification process that will be great help.

Thank you

3. Hi,

Gujarat University will send the confirmation once they receive the documents from WES. This whole process will take around 2 months. You do not have to take any additional steps. However, you can go to University and confirm with them that they sent the documents for your peace of mind. Otherwise, just wait for two months and you will receive the confirmation from WES. I just got the confirmation from WES about a week ago that GU has sent the re-verified documents. WES has posted the timeline of the upcoming 3 weeks to finish the whole process.

Therefore, just be patient and wait for 2 months.
    Thanks.

asbhatt14 likes this.

4. Thank you for Quick Response.