+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES rule changes for India: DEC'2018-Word of caution

CoolGuy26

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks @CoolGuy26 .. I will let you know how things go.. I' hv waited enough to get IELTS cracked, now when I have results ready, im getting delayed by WES, that too because of irresponsible consultant... so I have to be quick and take it up myself this time.. Im much scared how much time WES will take further..
Just relaxed, I am also on same boat it is just that my docs accepted by Wes. So a few more days. Drop email to mailtranscripts and wait for 1 day and explain your complete situation in email to them. They will help you as they helped me much over email only. Call is useless so never go for call

Reactions: IeltsDream2019

Naug

Mar 3, 2019
First create Wes account and get reference number, then contact them and share the complete address of Wes including reference number. This is what I did.
Thanks.btw how much did that website charge for the entire thing ?

CoolGuy26

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks.btw how much did that website charge for the entire thing ?
For me it was 8000 including courier charge, get transcript from university charge. Just drop an email to them and they will let you know everything.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi all,

I already have a WES report stating Bachelor's Degree of 4 years which I got before the rules change. I have to send my PG diploma for evaluation to WES, my question is do I need to resend my Bachelor's degree documents again along with my PG diploma documents or only PG diploma documents are enough?

Anyone else in similar situation?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
I don't think it is necessary, as it depends on University. If they want to put inside the envelope or not, but for WES it is not mandatory.
My university kurukshetra university charged me extra for attesting this document as well
As they have to fill the column of details of the officials with the university seal.

CoolGuy26

Jan 24, 2019
I got my WES approval letter. I will be now discontinuing this group by tomorrow. Please let me know any questions related to UPTU or AKTU and I can tell what i did for me.

Feb 23, 2019
Hi
You don’t have to send the bachelor’s documents again.
I also had the same situation.

Hi all,

I already have a WES report stating Bachelor's Degree of 4 years which I got before the rules change. I have to send my PG diploma for evaluation to WES, my question is do I need to resend my Bachelor's degree documents again along with my PG diploma documents or only PG diploma documents are enough?

Anyone else in similar situation?

sidhu14311

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Hello All,

I have masterdegree from Amity University Delhi in information technology and going to get the credential evaluation done from WES. Can someone please advise if i need to send them my bachelors and diploma documentation as well?

They mentioned on their website that if you have masters in technology you dont need to send your bachelors and diploma documentation. Can someone please help me with situation i’m very confused at the moment.