Feb 13, 2019
Here's the reply:
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Maharshi Dayanand University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology
  • Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.
They don't understand how much more it costs us in rupees as well as the time and effort to apply and send the transcripts. please let me know what should i do.

"please send marksheet"? i'm sure the reason from WES would have been more specific.

what exactly did WES say? were ur marksheets not enclosed within the sealed envelope?

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
Here's the reply:
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Maharshi Dayanand University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology
  • Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.
They don't understand how much more it costs us in rupees as well as the time and effort to apply and send the transcripts. please let me know what should i do.

please follow my earlier instructions. which part did u not understand clearly?
make sure the envelope is sealed and stamped on the back flap.
send the sealed envelope directly, DO NOT put the sealed envelope in an other envelope and send.
make sure the from/sender address is "Registrar, Address of ur college".
don't mention any personal details on the shipping label.

gitika2112

Feb 13, 2019
please follow my earlier instructions. which part did u not understand clearly?
make sure the envelope is sealed and stamped on the back flap.
send the sealed envelope directly, DO NOT put the sealed envelope in an other envelope and send.
make sure the from/sender address is "Registrar, Address of ur college".
don't mention any personal details on the shipping label.
I followed exactly this procedure only and with me two more applicants also sent in the same way. But I am trying to understand why it wasn't accepted. Your documents were accepted after following this?

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
I followed exactly this procedure only and with me two more applicants also sent in the same way. But I am trying to understand why it wasn't accepted. Your documents were accepted after following this?
yes my docs were accepted.
i can't think of any reason why ur docs would be rejected if u followed the exact same steps.
please don't scribble anything on the envelope. does the envelope have ur college logo and address printed on the front? if not at least get some official stamp of ur college...
people usually get from/sender address wrong. it has to be exactly "Registrar, Address of ur college".
i can't think of anything else.

gitika2112

Feb 13, 2019
i can't think of any reason why ur docs would be rejected if u followed the exact same steps.
please don't scribble anything on the envelope. does the envelope have ur college logo and address printed on the front? if not at least get some official stamp of ur college...
people usually get from/sender address wrong. it has to be exactly "Registrar, Address of ur college".
Okay. I'll try one more time then as refund also will exclude $50. Do you know any contact number or email for the university?

gitika2112

Feb 13, 2019
One more doubt. How was the degree accepted? i sent them in the same envelope. Do they need to be sent in different envelopes which is why my marksheets were not accepted

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
One more doubt. How was the degree accepted? i sent them in the same envelope. Do they need to be sent in different envelopes which is why my marksheets were not accepted
u mean ur degree certificate and marksheets need to be in different envelopes? no, i don't think this is the reason.
this time when u send don't send degree certificate again as it is already accepted.

rockyr9

Jan 27, 2019
Finally after my third attempt my docs were accepted.
Here's exactly what I did.

1) I had the sealed envelope containing the marksheets.
2) The envelope contained 7 individual semester marksheets out of 8, consolidated marksheet with 8 tables containing grades and CGPAs of all semesters and a copy of the back side of the consolidated marksheet, which basically explains why there are only 7 individual semester marksheets. (because after 8th semester we are given the consolidated marksheet which supersedes all previously given marksheets).
3) So total 9 papers inside the envelope. 7 individual marksheets, 1 consolidated marksheet and 1 explaining why 8th sem individual marksheet is not there.
4) All 9 were black and white xerox copies, NOT ORIGINALS. Each copy was attested and signed by Registrar.
5) I'm pretty sure individual semester marksheets are not required but i sent them anyway. If ur college doesn't give them its ok i think.
6) Envelope had the college logo and address in the front.
7) Envelope was sealed at the back with the stamp on the back flap.
8) My college is not on the autonomous list. They conduct their own exams.
7) My college is somewhere else and I live work in a different city. I didn't want to go all the way to college again to post docs to WES. So I just walked to a DTDC shop near my house.
8) DTDC guy gave 2 options : 2200/- (they only deliver it, 6 business days) and 2700/- (tie up with DHL, 3 business days)
9) I went with 2700/- option. My docs reached within 3 business days.
10) Don't put ur sealed envelope in any other courier's own envelope.
11) DTDC staples the shipping label (a paper with package details in it) to the envelope.
12) In the shipping label i wrote sender address exactly as "Registrar, Address of my college".
13) I was asked to sign on the shipping label. I found out the name of the Registrar and just signed as him and sent.
14) I had already sent my degree certificate so didn't include it this time.

This is it. Follow this and I don't see why ur docs will get rejected.
JNTU students, ANNA University students regularly do this as their colleges don't send docs.
Make sure u don't break the envelope seal. Don't tamper with envelope.
Don't put the sealed envelope in an other envelope.
Don't mention any personal details on the envelope or the shipping label and ull be fine.

I'm waiting for my evaluation report now. Will take 20 more days.

All the best!
Did your "sealed envelope containing the marksheets" also contained "Academic Records Request Form" that we get from WES ?

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
Did your "sealed envelope containing the marksheets" also contained "Academic Records Request Form" that we get from WES ?
No.
Academic Records Request Form is only to make it easier for you to request ur college for docs.
It is not mandatory for the Academic Records Request Form to be sent to WES.

Reactions: rockyr9

Jaydin

Feb 20, 2019
Ok I just came from my college and i finally understood their limitations .

Even after filling academic request form, they wont give me any transcripts and when i asked why, they said my consolidation mark-sheet represent as transcript, which makes sense.

BUT, they don't provide official envelope (like from registerer). So now they simply suggested me to bring courier cover and Controller of examination will attest my consolidated mark-sheet, degree certificate and stamp the courier cover. "From address" on courier cover titled as Controller of examination with college address.

When i said WES wont accept, he showed previous candidates trouble free process which are created in Jan. I am gone pay fees today and complete the process tomorrow.

Wish me Luck.

Last edited:

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I have got transcripts from AKTU (UPTU) and CCS Univ both sealed and also have got the stamp on the back flap of the envelope, ready to be sent ... why the hell WES changed their rules ... :( :mad: after going thru all the comments i think IQAS would be the next agency which can be of help. What do you guys suggest?? and also i have got the transcripts an year back , soome what old does that matter in the assessment??? pls share your thoughts on this as well.
I'm having same problem, today Wes sent email saying marksheet were not sent by University directly, UPTU dont send marksheet other than transcripts.. how did you managed to get your ECA done? Please help.. I did MCA from UPTU and BSC from Lko University

foggy_glasses

Dec 12, 2018
Ok I just came from my college and i finally understood their limitations .

Even after filling academic request form, they wont give me any transcripts and when i asked why, they said my consolidation mark-sheet represent as transcript, which makes sense.

BUT, they don't provide official envelope (like from registerer). So now they simply suggested me to bring courier cover and Controller of examination will attest my consolidated mark-sheet, degree certificate and stamp the courier cover. "From address" on courier cover titled as Controller of examination with college address.

When i said WES wont accept, he showed previous candidates trouble free process which are created in Jan. I am gone pay fees today and complete the process tomorrow.

Wish me Luck.
The same happened with me. My University ran out of envelopes this time. So I had to buy my own cover on which they stamped and signed. I spoke with the registrar and he stamped on the front side of the envelope as well. Now all that remains is to send them to WES without putting them in another envelope.

I'll send the envelope shortly and hopefully it gets accepted this time :rolleyes:

CoolGuy26

Jan 24, 2019
Dear All,
I have send the documents nearest to my university and I have sent the same envelope which university gave to me and it has been accepted. My university is UPTU. So sending nearest to university is working.

Thanks

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Dear All,
I have send the documents nearest to my university and I have sent the same envelope which university gave to me and it has been accepted. My university is UPTU. So sending nearest to university is working.

Thanks
It implies a person need to travel to Lucknow just to post the documents if they don't have someone there to do same...
We are working far away from Lucknow and nobody trusted is present there to do the same.

Coolguy- please suggest what you did? Did you do it yourself or try it done by friends n family?