+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES required documents for candidate from Hyderabad, Osmania affiliated College

27Spark

May 20, 2018
Hello All, i am starting the Evaluation for my Education certificate for Canadian Immigration, i would like to know the which is the better Evaluation agency, and as far i know most of the agencies demands the Issuing authority(Osmania university in my case) to send the originals directly ? will Osmania university send the documents directly ? please share your experiences

moak091

May 25, 2018
Do I need to send both my bachelors and masters transcripts? I did my bachelors from Osmania University in Hyderabad. And masters from University of Illinois. I have the consolidated memo of my bachelors degree and of each semester. Will just the consolidated memo work for bachelors and masters?
I am currently based in Texas. Some of the posts I read says I need to have a sealed envelope. I do have the envelope, but its not sealed. Osmania doesn't give it that way by default.

agubba

Sep 25, 2018
How do I get a sealed envelope from Osmania university without going in person?
Can I try to get it Online? https://www.ouexams.in - Has anyone done that before?
If you are from affiliated college, you can apply online and visit the university after 15-20 days, they will show you the transcript for you to verify, then put it in envelope and seal it if you agree with all the spellings and print quality
Else if you are form autonomous college, or within the universty, you have to visit in person with all the originals and multiple xerox copies and ID proof

agubba

Sep 25, 2018
If you are from affiliated college, you can apply online and visit the university after 15-20 days, they will show you the transcript for you to verify, then put it in envelope and seal it if you agree with all the spellings and print quality
Else if you are form autonomous college, or within the universty, you have to visit in person with all the originals and multiple xerox copies and ID proof
If you cannot visit, you need to go with any transcripts agency by paying them

Ashok Verma

Dec 19, 2018
As per the University guidelines, applicant should visit the University in person as mandatory to collect the Sealed Transcripts and there is no facility to courier the transcripts to mailing address OR WES.

Alternate procedure which I followed, you can contact Global Transcripts at Global.tc22@gmail.com Or 7207164442 / 9440600404 if you wanted to apply for Osmania Sealed Transcripts without visiting the University. They will do end to end process to courier the Transcripts at your door steps and also to WES through University. Mine was accepted by WES as per the new update on 1st Dec 2018.

maysan1428

Sep 19, 2018
As per the University guidelines, applicant should visit the University in person as mandatory to collect the Sealed Transcripts and there is no facility to courier the transcripts to mailing address OR WES.

Alternate procedure which I followed, you can contact Global Transcripts at Global.tc22@gmail.com Or 7207164442 / 9440600404 if you wanted to apply for Osmania Sealed Transcripts without visiting the University. They will do end to end process to courier the Transcripts at your door steps and also to WES through University. Mine was accepted by WES as per the new update on 1st Dec 2018.
What is this organization, Ashok? Can you give more details?

Kalyan1711

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

In the WES site , I noticed that the required doc checklist as "Degree Certificate(Final/Provisional)" and "Marks Sheets/Statement of Marks".

I got the " Consolidate Marks Memo" and "Provisional Certificate" transcripts from Osmania University- Exam cell.

Can you guys help me is I need to get the transcript for degree certificate also before I submit to WES,
If so can someone please help me with the process of getting the degree certificate transcript.

- Kalyan

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019

i completed DEGREE & MCA From osmania university

i have CONVACTION certificate of both degree and MCA will it be sufficient or i have to get semester wise certificatesfor WES