+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES required documents for candidate from Hyderabad, Osmania affiliated College

raju.gunnal

May 22, 2015
Hi All,
I would like to know what all the documents WES will ask , if one is graduated from Osmania University affiliated college.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards
Raju Gunnal

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raju.gunnal said:
Hi All,
I would like to know what all the documents WES will ask , if one is graduated from Osmania University affiliated college.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards
Raju Gunnal
Standard requirement is course transcripts along with degree certificate issued by university in a sealed envelope. The envelope should be closed and sealed (official seal) of university.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
raju.gunnal said:
Hi All,

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards
Raju Gunnal
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-eca-from-wes-step-by-step-guide-t394160.0.html
this should help

raju.gunnal

May 22, 2015
Thanks Jairichi and nmeka for your response,

i have gone through the link which you shared it is really usefull.

@jairichi - any idea from where can we apply for course transcripts (College or University) and i have degree certificate but not the course transcript so in such case can i just get transcript and attach degree certificate copy which i already have?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raju.gunnal said:
Thanks Jairichi and nmeka for your response,

i have gone through the link which you shared it is really usefull.

@jairichi - any idea from where can we apply for course transcripts (College or University) and i have degree certificate but not the course transcript so in such case can i just get transcript and attach degree certificate copy which i already have?
You need to contact your university. Certain universities like University of Madras asks applicant to produce photocopies of mark sheets and degree certificate along with original documents. They crosscheck and attest those photocopies and put those attested documents in sealed envelope and give it to applicant. But, other universities provide transcripts when requested and provide it to applicant in sealed envelope.

gmreddy

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
27-01-2016 (ITA)
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
April 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
raju.gunnal said:
Hi All,

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards
Raju Gunnal
Hello Mr. Raju,

For obtaining the transcripts you need to approach the Examinations cell in the university campus, carry along with you semester / year wise marks sheets along with Consolidated Marks list and the provisional Degree certificate. The university charges you Rs. 40 (need to check updated fee though) per transcript. DD from any nationalized Banks to be submitted (better find out the updated charges and approach SBH in the university campus itself.

Upon submission of your application along with DD and set of xereox copies, the concerned person will verify your certificates and print them on OU letter head with Seal and sign affixed on each page. All the certified copies will be placed in an envelope with the seal affixed on the flap.

Hope this helps!!

Arun Kotha

Oct 21, 2015
Hi Raju,

Thanks for the information. Recently I got transcripts from Osmania University. They did everything what u have mentioned.

WES is asking for attestation and date on the transcripts. University people said they cant put date on transcripts. If I send transcripts without date on them, will be ok or does it create any problem. Please let me know what u have done when u r applying for WES.

Best wishes,
Arun.

LUCKYY

Mar 26, 2017
Arun Kotha said:
Hi Raju,

Thanks for the information. Recently I got transcripts from Osmania University. They did everything what u have mentioned.

WES is asking for attestation and date on the transcripts. University people said they cant put date on transcripts. If I send transcripts without date on them, will be ok or does it create any problem. Please let me know what u have done when u r applying for WES.

Best wishes,
Arun.

Hi Aron,
I also want to get the transcripts from OU,our college is an autonmous college.i have all the originals with me.
Just wanted to know that did the Uni ask u to sumbit them the originals for verification?
I m not in india at the moment so sending the originals by courier would be a bit risky.

Thanks

gmreddy

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
27-01-2016 (ITA)
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
April 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi there,

They wont ask for the Originals for verification. Copies of certificates including Marks memos will suffice along with the Demand draft. For getting my transcripts, my brother visited the campus with copies of all marks lists, Prov and final certificate along with the demand draft. The transcripts were handed over the same day.

Hope that helps!!

Regards,

Murali

sarwarkhan

Jul 31, 2017
Hi there,

I have done my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(3 yrs) from Govt. Polytechnic and continued my Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering(3 yrs) from Osmania University affiliated College. Do i have to submit the transcripts for both Diploma as well as my Bachelor's Degree..?? Does any one know the procedure to get transcripts from State Board of Technical Education & Training for Diploma. Currently im not in India, so kindly help me in this regards. Aslo does any one here know's if Osmania University sends official transcripts to WES directly for ex-students who are currently staying abroad.??

venigv

Dec 3, 2017
Hi there,

They wont ask for the Originals for verification. Copies of certificates including Marks memos will suffice along with the Demand draft. For getting my transcripts, my brother visited the campus with copies of all marks lists, Prov and final certificate along with the demand draft. The transcripts were handed over the same day.

Hope that helps!!

Regards,

Murali
What would be the DD amount? I did my B.Sc in OUCW, Please let me know what all i have to send to the university, I am not in india now, I have to send my brother to Osmania university for my WES credentials.

parvezaftab

May 16, 2018
Wes showing the status, We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents, how much time do Osmania university will take to reply them and through email or hard WES send for verification

parvezaftab

May 16, 2018
My Wife WES evolution done and its we send report to recipient but still no tracking number or anything i send them many emails but no response my queation how much it will take to come courier aftet report done