+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES reports delay

TruptiLimbani

Aug 21, 2018
Pune,India
NOC Code......
Hello All,

My ECA is done in March-2019 and choosen standard delivery and WES mentioned delivery date is 4/9/2019. After a month, I did not receive a hardcopy of ECA report.

Can anyone facing the same issue and how soon i would get my hardcopy.
Reply is really appreciated.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hello All,

My ECA is done in March-2019 and choosen standard delivery and WES mentioned delivery date is 4/9/2019. After a month, I did not receive a hardcopy of ECA report.

Can anyone facing the same issue and how soon i would get my hardcopy.
Reply is really appreciated.
Its longer than the usual time needed by WES to send the documents.
Please reach out to the WES with your reference number and request them to give you tracking number of the courier.
Ideally, it should have reached you by now.

TruptiLimbani

Aug 21, 2018
Pune,India
NOC Code......
Its longer than the usual time needed by WES to send the documents.
Please reach out to the WES with your reference number and request them to give you tracking number of the courier.
Ideally, it should have reached you by now.
Hi Harry,

Thank you for your reply. Standard delivery does not have tracking #.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi Harry,

Thank you for your reply. Standard delivery does not have tracking #.
Hmm..I thot standard delivery should also contain tracking number. It can be ad-on service.
Here is what I found on UPS website.. perhaps it might help you.

UPS:
Here are some ways to find your tracking number
  • Check your shipment notification or order confirmation email for a number that’s usually 18 digits and starts with 1Z.
  • Sign up for UPS My Choice® to see tracking numbers for all of the packages headed to your house.
If none of those are available, please contact the sender to obtain the tracking number for your package.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
One of my friend's report was not received until 40 days after the date of mailing. Emailed to WES, and they re sent the documents, with a new date of evaluation, which reached home in 7 days.

TruptiLimbani

Aug 21, 2018
Pune,India
NOC Code......
One of my friend's report was not received until 40 days after the date of mailing. Emailed to WES, and they re sent the documents, with a new date of evaluation, which reached home in 7 days.
Hi,
I have mailed them and provided my full mailing address. Lets see how soon i can get it.