+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Report - Name Mismatch

Prem George

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Friends,

I received my WES report and this is what mentioned on that.

“The names on one or more academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above”

Name on WES: Miriyala Prem Kumar
Name on educational credentials: M Prem Kumar

Both names are mentioned on WES report.

Where Miriyala is my initial mentioned on WES report and only first alphabet of my initial M is mentioned on my educational credentials.

Will this create any problem?
If yes then please advise what to do.
Seniors please advise
I’m worried. Will appreciate your quick response.
Thanks in advance

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Did WES give a report stating that you have a so-and-so Canadian equivalent degree? If the evaluation is fine, then name shouldn't be a problem. At the time of uploading your education documents in your PR profile, you need submit a "one and the same person affidavit", along with your WES report. You can get this done in any notary office and you can check this forum (or google) for similar cases.

Reactions: Pkpk

Prem George

Jun 13, 2018
Did WES give a report stating that you have a so-and-so Canadian equivalent degree? If the evaluation is fine, then name shouldn't be a problem. At the time of uploading your education documents in your PR profile, you need submit a "one and the same person affidavit", along with your WES report. You can get this done in any notary office and you can check this forum (or google) for similar cases.
Yes it is mentioned that it is equivalent to their degree. Thank you for your reply.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Friends,

“The names on one or more academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above”

Where Miriyala is my initial mentioned on WES report and only first alphabet of my initial M is mentioned on my educational credentials.

Seniors please advise
Thanks in advance
During PR submission, submit an affidavit for "one and same name"

hisinghani.01

Dec 19, 2019
Hi Friends,

Seniors please advise
Thanks in advance
Hi Dear,
did you get your PR?

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi
I also have the same issue my name is Achsah Kelleth Saji in my passport but in my academic documents it is Achsah K Saji what should i write while opening the WES account should i mention my passport name or academic name ?
and will there be any problem , will WES contact me saying any kind of name change issue reported in my application ?

hernitha

Jan 31, 2022
Hi

I have a question

My institution requested for WES ICAP evaluation (the main reason for this evaluation is to connect my old name with my new name ) I have 2 WAEC results 2013(bad) and 2022(passed)

WES requested for 2013 result for evaluation

My question is can I use this evaluation with my 2022 result for admission? or I will have to resend 2022 result for evaluation ?