+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Queries - Pls help

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi Guys,
I need guidance regarding WES attestation procedure.
I have been researching the forum. I am listing down the procedure. Pls guide if i miss something

Profile: Matric (Bise lahore), Intermediate (Bise Lahore), BA (PU, HEC)

First of all I have to create WES account and after inputting my information, I will have to make payment, after which I will be allotted a WES Reference number
(Query 1: Does WES accept Debit card for payment purposes?)

Now I will have to visit Bise Lahore office for attestation of Matriculation (Mark-sheet + certificate) and Intermediate (Mark-sheet + certificate)
After getting attestation from BISE Lahore, I will have to request them to seal and stamp the documents in envelope (1 for matric and 1 for inter separate) and I will have to mention WES Ref number along with WES address outside each envelope
(Query 2: Is Bise Lahore attestation is sufficient or do I need IBCC attestation and MOFA attestaion after BISE Lahore attestation?)
(Query 3: What should be the sender address while dispatching documents to WES Canada? should it be BISE Lahore or Person own address?)
(Query 4: How many copies of documents are to be attested? and how many copies are to be dispatched to WES?)

Secondly I will get attestation in similar fashion from HEC for BA degree (Mark-sheet + certificate) and after getting seal and stamp on envelop dispatch the same to WES

Now there will be 3 envelops in total to be dispatched to WES.

Is that it?

(QUERY 5: Do I need to do anything in WES account after this?)
(Query 6: All these documents are to be dispatched separately or can be dispatched in one big envelope containing 3 sealed envelops?)
(Query 7: If I have any other degree, Will WES wait for all degrees to reach them as per WES account or will they be issuing more than one evaluation reports depending on receipt of degrees?)

Adeel.Ah

Aug 10, 2020
Your questions are exactly what I want to know.
Did you manage to get ECA done yet?
Could you kindly guide me as well on this.