+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Partners list

ankitnirman

May 21, 2021
Hi

I want to send my documents to WES online. Is there a way to check if Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE), Panchukla is their partner or not? I am unable to contact the board to know this.

Regards

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi

I want to send my documents to WES online. Is there a way to check if Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE), Panchukla is their partner or not? I am unable to contact the board to know this.

Regards
  1. WES or any ECA agencies are not partnered with any education institutions of this world to provide evaluations.
  2. There is just one way to check the WES degree equivalency tool to check prior to submitting the application. Yet this isn't 100% sure when the actual evaluation is done that the real evaluation aligns with the the result provided by the tool.
  3. IRCC is the final authority that decides whether the assessment is eligible for the CRS claimed. There were incidents where the ECA was rejected because IRCC wasn't convinced of the ECA during their eligibility check.

ankitnirman

May 21, 2021
  1. WES or any ECA agencies are not partnered with any education institutions of this world to provide evaluations.
  2. There is just one way to check the WES degree equivalency tool to check prior to submitting the application. Yet this isn't 100% sure when the actual evaluation is done that the real evaluation aligns with the the result provided by the tool.
  3. IRCC is the final authority that decides whether the assessment is eligible for the CRS claimed. There were incidents where the ECA was rejected because IRCC wasn't convinced of the ECA during their eligibility check.
I believe I was not clear in my question. Actually, I see below statement in my "View Documents List" details in my WES portal and I want to know if HSBTE can send my documents directly to WES instead of an International courier.

"Ask About Sending Digital Documents. Electronic document transfer allows us to quickly receive academic documents from your institution. This will help expedite the completion of your report. Your institution might already be able to securely send electronic documents to WES. If your institution does not already partner with us, and if they have not already received information about how to get started, please have them Contact Us."