+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES On Hold Osmania University

Mahesh4914

Jun 22, 2019
Hello,
My status got updated to On hold last week. I went to OU today but that guy(Rakesh) was on leave. I am afraid i have to through same ordeal. Has anyone found a better way?

Also when enquired they said i have to pay 3000 for normal post and 5000 for express post to send documents to WES. Is this amount correct?

Mayraj

Sep 17, 2019
Alright.

Also please mention your reference/file number. This is mandatory.

In the beginning of the Address.
Example:-
File Number - **********
World Education Services
2 Carlton St suite 1400, Toronto,
ON M5B 1J3,
Canada

Mayraj

Sep 17, 2019
Hi all,
I have a query, I recently applied for transcripts online for WES through Osmania University.
In the address bar I did not mention the Wes Reference Number because there was no such option asked , I uploaded my Wes form though.
Will this cause any problem, I am not sure if the University will put the reference number on the envelope.

Mahesh4914

Jun 22, 2019
When there is ON HOLD from WES and if the status is below
"Status: On hold
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents."

This case happened to me and it got cleared after
Step1: you need to visit the Registrar Exams, OU office, there you will find the staff who works on WES things. approach them with your copy of certificates.
Step2: They will verify whether WES send any thing related to your degrees. If application doesnot found with roll number try to check with name also. some times they just check with any of this and tell that they did not recieve anything from WES yet. So be patient and search all scenarios. with spaces without spaces.
Step3: Now they will send the documents to the internal departments in OU(For Ex: B.Sc. department) to verify.
Step4: once the response comes back from the department to the Registrar office. you need to pay the DD amount.
Step5: Now they will send the response/genuinus certificate to the WES by POST. Here we can ask them to email also for that they will ask extra DD and it is better to pay because email is quicker. once email reached to the WES they will immediately start further process.

You can also send your friend or anyone by giving your xerox copies.
Hi jay,

How much did you pay DD amount for verification through mail?
My status is on hold currently and your's is the latest update.

malik2020

Aug 15, 2019
Dear All,

Have anyone tried applying B.E assessment from OU in this week or recent times? I am an electrical engineer from OU but when I am filling my details it is showing Course name as Civil by default. there is no option wherein I can change it to Electricals. Please, Advice. any advice in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Please check the screenshot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zb4eW8n0oYecbScWptb2EOKm6K3vRkHw/view?usp=sharing

malik2020

Aug 15, 2019
Dear All,

Have anyone tried applying B.E assessment from OU in this week or recent times? I am an electrical engineer from OU but when I am filling my details it is showing Course name as Civil by default. there is no option wherein I can change it to Electricals. Please, Advice. any advice in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Please check the screenshot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zb4eW8n0oYecbScWptb2EOKm6K3vRkHw/view?usp=sharing

Visited OU and got it corrected. The problem was I was selecting PG for Engineering whereas I must select UG course.I am posting the response thinking may be in future anyone will suffer the same problem.

Josh@k

Nov 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I need to apply for transcripts for my WES Canada.I was able to create and upload my WES academic request form to my account,but cannot upload my transcripts due to some error.All my transcripts are around 300-400 kb in PDF format.I am getting these following errors.

#1.I need to apply for my memorandum of marks sheets.By clicking 3rd option everything is getting grayed out.the error says' Transcripts of memorandum of marks will not issues for autonomous colleges."
#2.second error.
Server Error in '/ouexbapp' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.

Can someone help me in uploading my transcripts.
Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:

malik2020

Aug 15, 2019
Dear Jos
Hi Everyone,
I need to apply for transcripts for my WES Canada.I was able to create and upload my WES academic request form to my account,but cannot upload my transcripts due to some error.All my transcripts are around 300-400 kb in PDF format.I am getting these following errors.

#1.I need to apply for my memorandum of marks sheets.By clicking 3rd option everything is getting grayed out.the error says' Transcripts of memorandum of marks will not issues for autonomous colleges."
#2.second error.
Server Error in '/ouexbapp' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.

Can someone help me in uploading my transcripts.
Thanks,
Josh

Dear Josh,

Honestly our University website is not User friendly, I sent my friend two times and they solved the problem for me directly. The only thing I recommend is sending someone as your errors are different then what errors I received.

mizbauddin

Dec 28, 2019
Thank you very much Irfan,

I am attaching a screenshot of the page that requests address proof and which is not covered in the video. I have added the copy(pic) of postal address that is displayed on the WES form along with my reference number. OU will either way get back in case it is not the one. Also, adding the proof is not optional.

https://prnt.sc/opgpiu

Adding this for the benefit of others who might come across the same issue
Hi Sophia, were you able to upload the address proof for WES? Thank you.

Mounika Royal

Feb 29, 2020
Friends,

I have gone through the same pain since 3 months (still not done yet), but at least resolved the issues at Osmania university and waiting to hear on my final review process from WES . The process is simple, but due negligence of university staff it become worst.

Ideal process:

1. WES will send documents via standard mail and an Email to university (not sure on the email address, but there is a dedicated person who look after all these emails on weekly basis)
2. It may take 20 - 40 days to reach the hard copies (via standard mail) to the registrar /controller of examination, administrative building ,osmania university inward section
2.1 Inward section guys will check the documents and add an entry in the system (this is how a staff member can confirm they have received documents)
2.2 Documents will be send to the appropriate department for verification (Degree and PG departments are different)
2.3 Once documents are verified then they will send standard email (through indian registered post, you can ask for tracking number) to the WES
Pre-requisite: RS. 1000 worth of DD has to be taken (Pay at Registrar Exam Fee fund OU) and submit in the registrar of controller examination office. Unless you submit the DD, documents will not send back to the WES

Major Challenges:

1. Unless we go and check at university, we dont even know that our documents are received by them or not. Normally start checking after a month from the date of WES status become ONHOLD

2. Majority of the cases, our staff will give ready made answer, " did not received the documents yet and check with WES".
My Suggestion: Go and check in the inward section (when brother went to the section, he has seen many documents and not sure whether they processed or not), they can help you to find your document. If you found your document, you can go with next steps

3. If university did not received the documents / you did not found in the inward section (registrar of controller examination) then request WES to re-send the VDR (verification document request) again. But this time, i strongly recommend them to push/request to send the VDR through courier (it may cost 95 CAD per one application). In my case, initially they did not agreed but later they sent through courier, so you can try this option.
My Suggestion: Once they send courier, then call the call center (may be more than once) and get the tracking number (generally it is fedex) and track the document.
3.1 Surprisingly, here also i have faced big challenge, as courier guy did not found the address so they are ready to send back to the source address saying " incorrect address". I have called fedex international delivery secunderabad (located in tirumalagiri), then ensured for the documents delivery

4. Once documents delivered at university, then i have followed up on ideal process steps (after paying 1000 DD).

Still not done yet, after fighting with such complex system our university gave little exemption for us to reply to WES through email also, but they CAN REPLY TO WES VIA EMAIL ONLY AFTER SENDING THE VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS THROUGH MAIL (REGISTERED POST)

Process to request for email:

Visit the university again after 4 or 5 days from the day of sending documents to WES, then take Rs250 worth of DD and submit at counter with a letter saying " WES did not received the hard copies yet, so request you to reply to WES email" then they will do in a day.

Hope, My case is traveled via all complex channels in the process, so it may help you guys to expedite your application.
Friends,

I have gone through the same pain since 3 months (still not done yet), but at least resolved the issues at Osmania university and waiting to hear on my final review process from WES . The process is simple, but due negligence of university staff it become worst.

Ideal process:

1. WES will send documents via standard mail and an Email to university (not sure on the email address, but there is a dedicated person who look after all these emails on weekly basis)
2. It may take 20 - 40 days to reach the hard copies (via standard mail) to the registrar /controller of examination, administrative building ,osmania university inward section
2.1 Inward section guys will check the documents and add an entry in the system (this is how a staff member can confirm they have received documents)
2.2 Documents will be send to the appropriate department for verification (Degree and PG departments are different)
2.3 Once documents are verified then they will send standard email (through indian registered post, you can ask for tracking number) to the WES
Pre-requisite: RS. 1000 worth of DD has to be taken (Pay at Registrar Exam Fee fund OU) and submit in the registrar of controller examination office. Unless you submit the DD, documents will not send back to the WES

Major Challenges:

1. Unless we go and check at university, we dont even know that our documents are received by them or not. Normally start checking after a month from the date of WES status become ONHOLD

2. Majority of the cases, our staff will give ready made answer, " did not received the documents yet and check with WES".
My Suggestion: Go and check in the inward section (when brother went to the section, he has seen many documents and not sure whether they processed or not), they can help you to find your document. If you found your document, you can go with next steps

3. If university did not received the documents / you did not found in the inward section (registrar of controller examination) then request WES to re-send the VDR (verification document request) again. But this time, i strongly recommend them to push/request to send the VDR through courier (it may cost 95 CAD per one application). In my case, initially they did not agreed but later they sent through courier, so you can try this option.
My Suggestion: Once they send courier, then call the call center (may be more than once) and get the tracking number (generally it is fedex) and track the document.
3.1 Surprisingly, here also i have faced big challenge, as courier guy did not found the address so they are ready to send back to the source address saying " incorrect address". I have called fedex international delivery secunderabad (located in tirumalagiri), then ensured for the documents delivery

4. Once documents delivered at university, then i have followed up on ideal process steps (after paying 1000 DD).

Still not done yet, after fighting with such complex system our university gave little exemption for us to reply to WES through email also, but they CAN REPLY TO WES VIA EMAIL ONLY AFTER SENDING THE VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS THROUGH MAIL (REGISTERED POST)

Process to request for email:

Visit the university again after 4 or 5 days from the day of sending documents to WES, then take Rs250 worth of DD and submit at counter with a letter saying " WES did not received the hard copies yet, so request you to reply to WES email" then they will do in a day.

Hope, My case is traveled via all complex channels in the process, so it may help you guys to expedite your application.
Hi Anjan,

Thank you so much your detailed information helped me a lot.

My WES status is showing as ON HOLD from January 06,2020. I waited for 25 days and went to OU .They found my email from WES as suggested by PA to register, I took DD of 3,000/-( now DD amount revised) on February 03.

If I want to request them to send confirmation via email, they asked me to come after 25 working days from the date I took 3k DD.

My question is “by paying 300/- DD( earlier 250/-) for email confirmation when they will send the email to WES ? And after how many days my WES evaluation will be completed?”
Please share your experience on this.
Thank you in advance.

Pathan_moid

Mar 16, 2020
Hi

Went to Osmania today. Below is the process followed.

1. Go to Controller of examination section(in Exam Branch OU).

2. Check with concerned person if email has been received(Room will be on left side after entering the building). Mention your name and they will search in their mail.

3. If mail found they will ask to pay 3000/-(Includes Email and hard copy verification). Go to payment section, take the slip and pay at arts college SBI bank.After payment comeback to payment section and give the receipt.They will give a receipt of payment.

4. Go back to the concerned person at Controller of examination section. Submit xerox copies of documents along with the receipt from payment section.

5. It will be processed within 25 days. There is no means of tracking so don't forget to take photo of the receipt which payment section gives. Its the only proof that payment has been done.

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Is
Hi

Went to Osmania today. Below is the process followed.

1. Go to Controller of examination section(in Exam Branch OU).

2. Check with concerned person if email has been received(Room will be on left side after entering the building). Mention your name and they will search in their mail.

3. If mail found they will ask to pay 3000/-(Includes Email and hard copy verification). Go to payment section, take the slip and pay at arts college SBI bank.After payment comeback to payment section and give the receipt.They will give a receipt of payment.

4. Go back to the concerned person at Controller of examination section. Submit xerox copies of documents along with the receipt from payment section.

5. It will be processed within 25 days. There is no means of tracking so don't forget to take photo of the receipt which payment section gives. Its the only proof that payment has been done.
Is OSMANIA open today. We are waiting for reverification from OU, from March first week. We took DD March first week itself. We r worried that university may also close till March 31 for covid 19.

Pathan_moid

Mar 16, 2020
Is

Is OSMANIA open today. We are waiting for reverification from OU, from March first week. We took DD March first week itself. We r worried that university may also close till March 31 for covid 19.
Osmania administrative offices will work as usual. Only educational departments have been closed till March 31.

Reactions: mammu.529

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Hi Sophia, were you able to upload the address proof for WES? Thank you.
Hello,

I have the same question. What address proof should we upload?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Nouvel Espoir