+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES On Hold Osmania University

Nov 29, 2018
My WES Status ON-HOLD, I have applied evaluation for BSc and MCA from Osmania University Hyderabad India

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

When I check with WES they said it has been sent to Osmania University fro further verification, currently i am residing in Canada so I have sent my friend to Osmania University but my friend was told they did not receive anything regarding my certificates, I am not sure they were looking at right thing. Do you know how the WES send the information to Institution(Osmania University) because the office guy at university was telling they will not check for any emails. is that true?
its been a month that WES updated the status on Hold awaiting for Institution response, but till now the university did not receive anything from WES. What is the next step how could I proceed further. When I spoke to WES i was told they sent the information to my Institute and they are waiting for the response. I am in dilemma how to proceed further could you guys please suggest. Thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
My WES Status ON-HOLD, I have applied evaluation for BSc and MCA from Osmania University Hyderabad India

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

When I check with WES they said it has been sent to Osmania University fro further verification, currently i am residing in Canada so I have sent my friend to Osmania University but my friend was told they did not receive anything regarding my certificates, I am not sure they were looking at right thing. Do you know how the WES send the information to Institution(Osmania University) because the office guy at university was telling they will not check for any emails. is that true?
its been a month that WES updated the status on Hold awaiting for Institution response, but till now the university did not receive anything from WES. What is the next step how could I proceed further. When I spoke to WES i was told they sent the information to my Institute and they are waiting for the response. I am in dilemma how to proceed further could you guys please suggest. Thank you
University will receive mail/email from WES on which there will be a number of steps to follow and once done, you will get ECA. It takes more than a month sometimes.

Dec 9, 2018
Jayvardhan,

I am also sailing in the same boat. Did you hear back from OU or did they respond to WES? Appreciate any information. Thanks,PS

naymathkhan

Jan 25, 2019
Dears even i am groing through the same ordeal.It has been more than a month my status is still on hold and awaiting response from Osmania University.Could you guys let me know how and whom to contact at Osmania University for WES verification as i am not in India.

Reddy8123

Mar 24, 2016
Hello all. Everybody is just posting their problem. Please update what happened whether finally you received the Wes verification certificate and whether the osmania university staff are sending directly to the Wes . Please update the info for new comers.

naymathkhan

Jan 25, 2019
Dears I have checked with Osmania University they said they have not received any verification request from WES.I have informed WES that no verification request has been received from OU.Not sure what to do now awaiting WES response

HaiMohammed

Feb 2, 2019
I have the same issue, my wife's verification is on hold for over 8months now. And it seems like it won't get resolved in near future. It's sic that WES won't give any further detail and asks us to avoid any contact and is awaiting osmaOsm univUniver to respond and universiUn is callous in its approach towards it. I donno who to reach out to in this case ! Let me know if you guys find a solution pls.

Nikhat99

Feb 10, 2019
Guys, please help new comers. .
Is osmania university sending transcripts directly to wes?
I have to apply soon . . And i am not in india.

anjan.pasham

Jan 2, 2019
Friends,

I have gone through the same pain since 3 months (still not done yet), but at least resolved the issues at Osmania university and waiting to hear on my final review process from WES . The process is simple, but due negligence of university staff it become worst.

Ideal process:

1. WES will send documents via standard mail and an Email to university (not sure on the email address, but there is a dedicated person who look after all these emails on weekly basis)
2. It may take 20 - 40 days to reach the hard copies (via standard mail) to the registrar /controller of examination, administrative building ,osmania university inward section
2.1 Inward section guys will check the documents and add an entry in the system (this is how a staff member can confirm they have received documents)
2.2 Documents will be send to the appropriate department for verification (Degree and PG departments are different)
2.3 Once documents are verified then they will send standard email (through indian registered post, you can ask for tracking number) to the WES
Pre-requisite: RS. 1000 worth of DD has to be taken (Pay at Registrar Exam Fee fund OU) and submit in the registrar of controller examination office. Unless you submit the DD, documents will not send back to the WES

Major Challenges:

1. Unless we go and check at university, we dont even know that our documents are received by them or not. Normally start checking after a month from the date of WES status become ONHOLD

2. Majority of the cases, our staff will give ready made answer, " did not received the documents yet and check with WES".
My Suggestion: Go and check in the inward section (when brother went to the section, he has seen many documents and not sure whether they processed or not), they can help you to find your document. If you found your document, you can go with next steps

3. If university did not received the documents / you did not found in the inward section (registrar of controller examination) then request WES to re-send the VDR (verification document request) again. But this time, i strongly recommend them to push/request to send the VDR through courier (it may cost 95 CAD per one application). In my case, initially they did not agreed but later they sent through courier, so you can try this option.
My Suggestion: Once they send courier, then call the call center (may be more than once) and get the tracking number (generally it is fedex) and track the document.
3.1 Surprisingly, here also i have faced big challenge, as courier guy did not found the address so they are ready to send back to the source address saying " incorrect address". I have called fedex international delivery secunderabad (located in tirumalagiri), then ensured for the documents delivery

4. Once documents delivered at university, then i have followed up on ideal process steps (after paying 1000 DD).

Still not done yet, after fighting with such complex system our university gave little exemption for us to reply to WES through email also, but they CAN REPLY TO WES VIA EMAIL ONLY AFTER SENDING THE VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS THROUGH MAIL (REGISTERED POST)

Process to request for email:

Visit the university again after 4 or 5 days from the day of sending documents to WES, then take Rs250 worth of DD and submit at counter with a letter saying " WES did not received the hard copies yet, so request you to reply to WES email" then they will do in a day.

Hope, My case is traveled via all complex channels in the process, so it may help you guys to expedite your application.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
[QUOTE"] I have gone through the same pain since 3 months (still not done yet) [/QUOTE]

I completed MCA from Osmania university i have CONVOCATION certificate of both DEGREE and MCA will it be sufficient

or Should i submit CONSOLIDATED or PROVISIONAL for WES, please suggest

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Dears I have checked with Osmania University they said they have not received any verification request from WES.I have informed WES that no verification request has been received from OU.Not sure what to do now awaiting WES response

which documents you submitted for WES will consolidated certificate is enough

I am MCA Grad so should i also send BSC consolidated

RadhaPradeep

Feb 4, 2019
I
Friends,

I have gone through the same pain since 3 months (still not done yet), but at least resolved the issues at Osmania university and waiting to hear on my final review process from WES . The process is simple, but due negligence of university staff it become worst.

Ideal process:

1. WES will send documents via standard mail and an Email to university (not sure on the email address, but there is a dedicated person who look after all these emails on weekly basis)
2. It may take 20 - 40 days to reach the hard copies (via standard mail) to the registrar /controller of examination, administrative building ,osmania university inward section
2.1 Inward section guys will check the documents and add an entry in the system (this is how a staff member can confirm they have received documents)
2.2 Documents will be send to the appropriate department for verification (Degree and PG departments are different)
2.3 Once documents are verified then they will send standard email (through indian registered post, you can ask for tracking number) to the WES
Pre-requisite: RS. 1000 worth of DD has to be taken (Pay at Registrar Exam Fee fund OU) and submit in the registrar of controller examination office. Unless you submit the DD, documents will not send back to the WES

Major Challenges:

1. Unless we go and check at university, we dont even know that our documents are received by them or not. Normally start checking after a month from the date of WES status become ONHOLD

2. Majority of the cases, our staff will give ready made answer, " did not received the documents yet and check with WES".
My Suggestion: Go and check in the inward section (when brother went to the section, he has seen many documents and not sure whether they processed or not), they can help you to find your document. If you found your document, you can go with next steps

3. If university did not received the documents / you did not found in the inward section (registrar of controller examination) then request WES to re-send the VDR (verification document request) again. But this time, i strongly recommend them to push/request to send the VDR through courier (it may cost 95 CAD per one application). In my case, initially they did not agreed but later they sent through courier, so you can try this option.
My Suggestion: Once they send courier, then call the call center (may be more than once) and get the tracking number (generally it is fedex) and track the document.
3.1 Surprisingly, here also i have faced big challenge, as courier guy did not found the address so they are ready to send back to the source address saying " incorrect address". I have called fedex international delivery secunderabad (located in tirumalagiri), then ensured for the documents delivery

4. Once documents delivered at university, then i have followed up on ideal process steps (after paying 1000 DD).

Still not done yet, after fighting with such complex system our university gave little exemption for us to reply to WES through email also, but they CAN REPLY TO WES VIA EMAIL ONLY AFTER SENDING THE VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS THROUGH MAIL (REGISTERED POST)

Process to request for email:

Visit the university again after 4 or 5 days from the day of sending documents to WES, then take Rs250 worth of DD and submit at counter with a letter saying " WES did not received the hard copies yet, so request you to reply to WES email" then they will do in a day.

Hope, My case is traveled via all complex channels in the process, so it may help you guys to expedite your application.
I experienced the same same. Those people who sit at WES verification in OU are plain jerks. They have absolutely no sense. I went to university about 20 times in a span of 2 months. They lost my already verified papers. They didn't even bother to search for them, they have an automatic response - come after 20 days. When i stood there for 2hrs and insisted on them searching my papers they confirmed that they lost them. I restarted the process. I didnt want to agitate as the guy who sits there is plain even and he is the one who lost my papers. I paid another challan of 150 rs for them to send an email confirmation to WES. They sent, but you know what - they sent for 1 document which is my degree and didn't mention my consolidated transcript in it. WES waited for 2 weeks and sent email back to OU to reconfirm it. We were so frustrated by then and started OU darshan again. That jerk who sits at the counter (i hear his name is some Rakesh) said he won't do that and it is against their process. I didn't understand why Kakatiya did not have this problem and OU is the only thing (or this could be process designed by this jerk, Rakesh). I started the process once again - verificiation, challans, begging those obnoxious little jerks. Finally same old sadist said he will only confrim degree again, not transcript. We were out of our sorts by then and yelled at him, another person who is responsible for preparing a report, said that he has already sent an email to WES confirming my Consolidated too. Although, we have paid a DD for email confirmation that jerk has not sent email to WES yet - I hope he gets the taste of this soon. There is a section head who is dumb as boiled potato who does nothing when all this is happening. Finally waiting for WES to update it's status.

RadhaPradeep

Feb 4, 2019
Y
[QUOTE"] I have gone through the same pain since 3 months (still not done yet)
I completed MCA from Osmania university i have CONVOCATION certificate of both DEGREE and MCA will it be sufficient

or Should i submit CONSOLIDATED or PROVISIONAL for WES, please suggest[/QUOTE]
You have to submit Bachelors Consolidated, Convocation degree, Masters consolidated and Master's degree

srilatha249

Nov 26, 2018
Hi All,

Can someone guide me on the process of obtaining the transcripts from college/university. i have requested for the transcripts through an online site and have been delivered to my home in US, but WES informed that they will not be accepting the transcripts sent by candidate even though they are in a sealed copy. University has to send the documents directly to WES. if anyone has done this process recently request you to help me out with this. My H1B visa is expiring in 3 months and need to finish the paperwork soon .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srilatha B