+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES On Hold Osmania University

Sophia08

Aug 1, 2019
When there is ON HOLD from WES and if the status is below
"Status: On hold
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents."

This case happened to me and it got cleared after
Step1: you need to visit the Registrar Exams, OU office, there you will find the staff who works on WES things. approach them with your copy of certificates.
Step2: They will verify whether WES send any thing related to your degrees. If application doesnot found with roll number try to check with name also. some times they just check with any of this and tell that they did not recieve anything from WES yet. So be patient and search all scenarios. with spaces without spaces.
Step3: Now they will send the documents to the internal departments in OU(For Ex: B.Sc. department) to verify.
Step4: once the response comes back from the department to the Registrar office. you need to pay the DD amount.
Step5: Now they will send the response/genuinus certificate to the WES by POST. Here we can ask them to email also for that they will ask extra DD and it is better to pay because email is quicker. once email reached to the WES they will immediately start further process.

You can also send your friend or anyone by giving your xerox copies.

WES has changed the policies and procedures last December and they no longer accept transcripts sent directly by any individual. You need to log onto osmania website, (you can read my comment earlier where I have mentioned the entire process, step by step) follow the steps and request them to send transcripts directly to WES. And yes, the WES academic form is mandatory.

Please don't waste time going to Osmania. The process is easy. Apply online and pay the charges. Within a week or two, they will send the transcripts and the form to WES.

Hope this helps. I did this about a month back and my documents will reach WES in about a week from now.
WES has changed the policies and procedures last December and they no longer accept transcripts sent directly by any individual. You need to log onto osmania website, (you can read my comment earlier where I have mentioned the entire process, step by step) follow the steps and request them to send transcripts directly to WES. And yes, the WES academic form is mandatory.

Please don't waste time going to Osmania. The process is easy. Apply online and pay the charges. Within a week or two, they will send the transcripts and the form to WES.

Hope this helps. I did this about a month back and my documents will reach WES in about a week from now.
Hello, Thanks for the answer

I have one more question. I already have the WES form that I got after creating the WES profile for which I paid 227CAD along with courier charges. I showed it to OU and they told me that it is the same form and asked me to apply only for the transcripts

The thing is I have the transcripts too (2016 dated) and I believe my transcripts are still valid, please correct me if I'm wrong about this
What do I need to do now? Do I still have to apply for transcripts? Can I just ask OU to courier them? I dont thing they will unless I pay for the form on the website

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, Thanks for the answer

I have one more question. I already have the WES form that I got after creating the WES profile for which I paid 227CAD along with courier charges. I showed it to OU and they told me that it is the same form and asked me to apply only for the transcripts

The thing is I have the transcripts too (2016 dated) and I believe my transcripts are still valid, please correct me if I'm wrong about this
What do I need to do now? Do I still have to apply for transcripts? Can I just ask OU to courier them? I dont thing they will unless I pay for the form on the website
Your documents are still valid but there is a good possibility of WES denying them since they are dated 2016 and they have been sent by you (no matter you send it from the same DAAK OFFICE at the OU). It will take about 15-20 days to reach WES and if they deny it, you will have to again apply with OU and that will take another 25-30 from the time you apply for new transcripts. To save time and money, just request for new transcripts online and upload your WES form and pay the amount.

And Yes, the WES form is valid, so go ahead, scan it and upload it on the OU website and you are good to go.

All the best!

Sophia08

Aug 1, 2019
and I believe my transcripts are still valid, pleas
Your documents are still valid but there is a good possibility of WES denying them since they are dated 2016 and they have been sent by you (no matter you send it from the same DAAK OFFICE at the OU). It will take about 15-20 days to reach WES and if they deny it, you will have to again apply with OU and that will take another 25-30 from the time you apply for new transcripts. To save time and money, just request for new transcripts online and upload your WES form and pay the amount.

And Yes, the WES form is valid, so go ahead, scan it and upload it on the OU website and you are good to go.

All the best!

Hello,
Thanks for your response, appreciate your help.

I have followed the information and applied for the transcripts for WES (option) but while checking out, it is asking for postal address proof which would be of ON, how do I provide the postal address proof of an international address? Can I simply attach the copy of the address shown in the Form?

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hello,

Where did you come across that filed.

Steps:-
1. Select "WES with Transcripts"
2. Select "I agree"
3. Select "Other than India"
4. Select or Add your academic details
5. Click for applying Individual Transcripts
6. Upload WES Form

I have not come across a field option where they asked me to upload address proof. Please recheck.

You can also follow this youtube link

Hope it helps.

Cheers!!

Sophia08

Aug 1, 2019
Hello,

Where did you come across that filed.

Steps:-
1. Select "WES with Transcripts"
2. Select "I agree"
3. Select "Other than India"
4. Select or Add your academic details
5. Click for applying Individual Transcripts
6. Upload WES Form

I have not come across a field option where they asked me to upload address proof. Please recheck.

You can also follow this youtube link

Hope it helps.

Cheers!!
Thank you very much Irfan,

I am attaching a screenshot of the page that requests address proof and which is not covered in the video. I have added the copy(pic) of postal address that is displayed on the WES form along with my reference number. OU will either way get back in case it is not the one. Also, adding the proof is not optional.

https://prnt.sc/opgpiu

Adding this for the benefit of others who might come across the same issue

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Thank you very much Irfan,

I am attaching a screenshot of the page that requests address proof and which is not covered in the video. I have added the copy(pic) of postal address that is displayed on the WES form along with my reference number. OU will either way get back in case it is not the one. Also, adding the proof is not optional.

https://prnt.sc/opgpiu

Adding this for the benefit of others who might come across the same issue

Alright.

Also please mention your reference/file number. This is mandatory.

In the beginning of the Address.
Example:-
File Number - **********
World Education Services
2 Carlton St suite 1400, Toronto,
ON M5B 1J3,
Canada

Reactions: Sophia08

Nabzish

Aug 20, 2019
Alright.

Also please mention your reference/file number. This is mandatory.

In the beginning of the Address.
Example:-
File Number - **********
World Education Services
2 Carlton St suite 1400, Toronto,
ON M5B 1J3,
Canada
Hi Irfan
I'm a BE grad from Osmania University 2000-04 batch. I just opened up the WES transcript form on Osmania.ac.in website. Which one of these do I need to send to WES ?
1. consolidated memo
2. degree certificate
3. memorandum of marks
4. provisional certificate (not needed, since I have completed the course!?)
Expecting your super helpful reply, soon!
Thanks!
Nabeela

Reactions: Irfan23

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hi Irfan
I'm a BE grad from Osmania University 2000-04 batch. I just opened up the WES transcript form on Osmania.ac.in website. Which one of these do I need to send to WES ?
1. consolidated memo
2. degree certificate
3. memorandum of marks
4. provisional certificate (not needed, since I have completed the course!?)
Expecting your super helpful reply, soon!
Thanks!
Nabeela
Hi Nabeela,

WES only require the transcripts, so consolidated memo and memorandum of marks (for each year) is mandatory. However, I sent all the documents (just to avoid to and fro, if needed in future) as it is just a matter of additional Rs.200.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Irfan

Nabzish

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Nabeela,

WES only require the transcripts, so consolidated memo and memorandum of marks (for each year) is mandatory. However, I sent all the documents (just to avoid to and fro, if needed in future) as it is just a matter of additional Rs.200.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Irfan
Thanks for your reply, Irfan. So basically 1,2,3- send these all?

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for your reply, Irfan. So basically 1,2,3- send these all?
Yes, that should be sufficient.

But do call them once, after a week of applying for transcripts to know your EMS Tracking number. It would take good time to reach Canada.

Nabzish

Aug 20, 2019
Yes, that should be sufficient.

But do call them once, after a week of applying for transcripts to know your EMS Tracking number. It would take good time to reach Canada.
One last Q- on the "apply required transcript" page on OU website, there is an "upload memo" tab- what do they want us to upload?