+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES On Hold Osmania University

soulathyk

May 30, 2019
Hi All,
I am applying for my ECA WES Canada, However, as per the recent change (Dec 2018) in WES policy University to sent the docs directly to WES.
So recently my sister visited Osmania University to apply for my transcripts but was informed by the university that everything is done online no need to come and do it personally and charging 3000 INR online for sending the transcript to WES Canada. Need to know if this correct procedure. this is how OU students have to apply. Please, can someone share their experiences who applied after Dec 2018.thanks a lot !!

Mahesh4914

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Am going to OU tomorrow. Can you please guide me where to start?
Has anyone got any update how to quickly complete the process?

soulathyk

May 30, 2019
Hello Mahesh4914,
No need to go OU, It's all online to apply transcripts for WES.
Register your profile with a valid indian contact at the following url:https://www.ouexams.in/ouexbapp/Register
Upload all your documents such as yearly transcripts, CMM (each docs should be less than 500Kb).
Enter all details are required, payment is accepted with only indian credit or debit cards. overseas 3000INR and 1100INR within india plus 50inr for each transcript. Its kinda easy to fill up all details but make sure enter all correct information with dates n all...

Good Luck!

Mahesh4914

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Mahesh4914,
No need to go OU, It's all online to apply transcripts for WES.
Register your profile with a valid indian contact at the following url:https://www.ouexams.in/ouexbapp/Register
Upload all your documents such as yearly transcripts, CMM (each docs should be less than 500Kb).
Enter all details are required, payment is accepted with only indian credit or debit cards. overseas 3000INR and 1100INR within india plus 50inr for each transcript. Its kinda easy to fill up all details but make sure enter all correct information with dates n all...

Good Luck!
Hey BUddy, Thank you i will be doing it tomorrow. will ask you if i need any further details. i see people are confused to write the address in th options provided online.can you please explain it?

Nov 29, 2018
When there is ON HOLD from WES and if the status is below
"Status: On hold
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents."

This case happened to me and it got cleared after
Step1: you need to visit the Registrar Exams, OU office, there you will find the staff who works on WES things. approach them with your copy of certificates.
Step2: They will verify whether WES send any thing related to your degrees. If application doesnot found with roll number try to check with name also. some times they just check with any of this and tell that they did not recieve anything from WES yet. So be patient and search all scenarios. with spaces without spaces.
Step3: Now they will send the documents to the internal departments in OU(For Ex: B.Sc. department) to verify.
Step4: once the response comes back from the department to the Registrar office. you need to pay the DD amount.
Step5: Now they will send the response/genuinus certificate to the WES by POST. Here we can ask them to email also for that they will ask extra DD and it is better to pay because email is quicker. once email reached to the WES they will immediately start further process.

You can also send your friend or anyone by giving your xerox copies.

Nov 29, 2018
Jayvardhan,

I am also sailing in the same boat. Did you hear back from OU or did they respond to WES? Appreciate any information. Thanks,PS

Step1: you need to visit the Registrar Exams, OU office, there you will find the staff who works on WES things. approach them with your copy of certificates.
Step2: They will verify whether WES send any thing related to your degrees. If application doesnot found with roll number try to check with name also. some times they just check with any of this and tell that they did not recieve anything from WES yet. So be patient and search all scenarios. with spaces without spaces.
Step3: Now they will send the documents to the internal departments in OU(For Ex: B.Sc. department) to verify.
Step4: once the response comes back from the department to the Registrar office. you need to pay the DD amount.
Step5: Now they will send the response/genuinus certificate to the WES by POST. Here we can ask them to email also for that they will ask extra DD and it is better to pay because email is quicker. once email reached to the WES they will immediately start further process.

Nov 29, 2018
Hello all. Everybody is just posting their problem. Please update what happened whether finally you received the Wes verification certificate and whether the osmania university staff are sending directly to the Wes . Please update the info for new comers.

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Its a very simple process to get your transcripts sent to WES via Osmania University.
Register yourself with WES and get your Reference Number.
Fill up the WES form, sign and scan it.
Select "Apply Online for Certificates" on the bottom right of the home page.
Create your account (simple process).
Add your graduation course and then select "Go to Apply Documents"
Select "WES with Transcripts" and fill in the details and pay the amount (approx 3800-4000 INR)
Within 10 Days, the university will send the transcripts (if you select urgent/fast track option)
If you select regular mode, it can take anywhere between 25-30 days.
Unfortunately, you wont be able to get tracking info on the Osmania Website.
But trust me, the process is very smooth and they will definitely send your documents.
I had been to the University on 27th July, 2019 and got my tracking info (just to see how the process works, and the staff was very helpful and cooperative)
The University sends about 30-50 transcripts every week so they are pretty much on dot with the timelines.
I assume the process has streamlined after WES started requesting the University to send the documents directly.

All the very best guys!

sapbwguru

May 24, 2014
Its a very simple process to get your transcripts sent to WES via Osmania University.
Register yourself with WES and get your Reference Number.
Fill up the WES form, sign and scan it.
Select "Apply Online for Certificates" on the bottom right of the home page.
Create your account (simple process).
Add your graduation course and then select "Go to Apply Documents"
Select "WES with Transcripts" and fill in the details and pay the amount (approx 3800-4000 INR)
Within 10 Days, the university will send the transcripts (if you select urgent/fast track option)
If you select regular mode, it can take anywhere between 25-30 days.
Unfortunately, you wont be able to get tracking info on the Osmania Website.
But trust me, the process is very smooth and they will definitely send your documents.
I had been to the University on 27th July, 2019 and got my tracking info (just to see how the process works, and the staff was very helpful and cooperative)
The University sends about 30-50 transcripts every week so they are pretty much on dot with the timelines.
I assume the process has streamlined after WES started requesting the University to send the documents directly.

All the very best guys!
Thanks for the detailed information, however it's asking for the address to send the transcripts , should I give the WES Canadian address ?

Sophia08

Aug 1, 2019
Hello, I have transcripts dated : 29-03-2016 and the yellow envelops sealed and stamped. I went to OU yesterday and they told me to apply online again for the new set of transcripts through speed post and then they will themselves send the documents to WES and provide the tracking ID ( all this in a week's time). I also asked them if I can send it myself using the Post office that they use, they said they are not sure about that and that WES may reject my documents. There is a WES academic form which they said is mandatory for us to include with the transcripts.

Please guide me on this, really confused. I have gone through the comments and see only negative comments about the time taken by OU. I stay very far from OU and have a full time job and it would really be difficult for me to go there.

My doubts are:

Are my transcripts still valid?
Can I post them myself through the post office used by OU? If so what exactly is the process?
Is the WES academic form mandatory to be included along with my transcripts?
Or Should I go as per what OU said i.e, apply for new forms and ask OU to ship them.
Should I go to a consultancy? Is it a better option? How do I proceed?

Last edited:

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, I have transcripts dated : 29-03-2016 and the yellow envelops sealed and stamped. I went to OU yesterday and they told me to apply online again for the new set of transcripts through speed post and then they will themselves send the documents to WES and provide the tracking ID ( all this in a week's time). I also asked them if I can send it myself using the Post office that they use, they said they are not sure about that and that WES may reject my documents. There is a WES academic form which they said is mandatory for us to include with the transcripts.

Please guide me on this, really confused. I have gone through the comments and see only negative comments about the time taken by OU. I stay very far from OU and have a full time job and it would really be difficult for me to go there.

My doubts are:

Are my transcripts still valid?
Can I post them myself through the post office used by OU? If so what exactly is the process?
Is the WES academic form mandatory to be included along with my transcripts?
Or Should I go as per what OU said i.e, apply for new forms and ask OU to ship them.
Should I go to a consultancy? Is it a better option? How do I proceed?
WES has changed the policies and procedures last December and they no longer accept transcripts sent directly by any individual. You need to log onto osmania website, (you can read my comment earlier where I have mentioned the entire process, step by step) follow the steps and request them to send transcripts directly to WES. And yes, the WES academic form is mandatory.

Please don't waste time going to Osmania. The process is easy. Apply online and pay the charges. Within a week or two, they will send the transcripts and the form to WES.

Hope this helps. I did this about a month back and my documents will reach WES in about a week from now.