+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ON Hold- MBA from Amity

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have done my MBA from Amity. I had mailed my amity transcripts to Wes three weeks ago. I got an email from them saying my documents have to be further verified with the university. Is this something to worry about or is it a normal process?

Is there any way where I can contact someone from Amity and request them to keep an eye on their inbox so that the process does not get delayed?

Thanks!

mann82

Jul 21, 2010
No need to worry, even my wife had also done MBA from Amity. It takes sometime but it gets through, so sit back and have patience.

rickkohli

Jun 20, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have done my MBA from Amity. I had mailed my amity transcripts to Wes three weeks ago. I got an email from them saying my documents have to be further verified with the university. Is this something to worry about or is it a normal process?

Is there any way where I can contact someone from Amity and request them to keep an eye on their inbox so that the process does not get delayed?

Thanks!
Same here, I have also mailed the transcripts for MBA from Amity 3 weeks back and have received the same response. Tried to reach university today and they told me to get in touch with COE, AUUP. Nobody took the call on the numbers provided. Will try to call them again tomorrow morning.

sabi_d

Jun 26, 2018
Same here, I have also mailed the transcripts for MBA from Amity 3 weeks back and have received the same response. Tried to reach university today and they told me to get in touch with COE, AUUP. Nobody took the call on the numbers provided. Will try to call them again tomorrow morning.
did you manage to speak to any one at Amity?? what was there response ? and did things moved ?

rickkohli

Jun 20, 2018
did you manage to speak to any one at Amity?? what was there response ? and did things moved ?
Yes, I did actually with COE office. They said they received some 10-12 requests and have replied on 11th June (request in my name). Then I contacted WES, they said they have not received any response till date.

Will try to contact Amity once again tomorrow.

mann82

Jul 21, 2010
Same here, any clue how much time will it take for WES to hear from Amity
It took us 40 days in total - she had 3 degree transcripts; we got them all and couriered it to WES on our own - 40 days later received ECA

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018

I had actually emailed the amity alumni director and he had forwarded my email to some other person and it helped! They kept an eye on the inbox and replied to the email and within one and half week the status to in progress on WES’s website.

sabi_d

Jun 26, 2018
I had actually emailed the amity alumni director and he had forwarded my email to some other person and it helped! They kept an eye on the inbox and replied to the email and within one and half week the status to in progress on WES’s website.
Can you share the email ID please

rickkohli

Jun 20, 2018
I got a new problem now, Amity did replied on the 11th which was not accepted by WES as the format with which Amity replied was not what WES required to process the evaluation. Amity again responded on 28th Jun which also got updated on the WES website. The status went on to in progress from on hold, but yesterday I recieved the mail from WES again that my evaluation is on hold and they seek verification from my institution (the same mail which we received earlier). The status is on hold again.

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
I got a new problem now, Amity did replied on the 11th which was not accepted by WES as the format with which Amity replied was not what WES required to process the evaluation. Amity again responded on 28th Jun which also got updated on the WES website. The status went on to in progress from on hold, but yesterday I recieved the mail from WES again that my evaluation is on hold and they seek verification from my institution (the same mail which we received earlier). The status is on hold again.
Similar issues for me. Is there any end to this? My institution has received 5th VDR request in last 3 weeks.

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
Hi guys, Could you please advise, who is the contact person from ASODL, that should receive VDR from WES? My Wife's ECA is on hold for 6+ months now and nobody is helping out. Any help will be much appreciated.