+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES not accepting Statement of Marks sent directly by SRM university

sajo24

Aug 26, 2019
Has anyone faced any issue with WES not accepting documents sent directly by University? My university had sent it but WES has requested for a new document. Even University is confused about why this may have happened (They apparently send at least 30-50 transcripts to WES with no issue). The first two times I called WES they said my name and mobile number were on the envelope, when I copy pasted the email from University saying they had sent it directly through Contact us form, I was told the Courier (India Post/DTDC) was mentioned as sender. So frustrating! Anyone else going through something similar?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Has anyone faced any issue with WES not accepting documents sent directly by University? My university had sent it but WES has requested for a new document. Even University is confused about why this may have happened (They apparently send at least 30-50 transcripts to WES with no issue). The first two times I called WES they said my name and mobile number were on the envelope, when I copy pasted the email from University saying they had sent it directly through Contact us form, I was told the Courier (India Post/DTDC) was mentioned as sender. So frustrating! Anyone else going through something similar?
you can't debate with WES and they have their own rules which only they can understand, all you can do is just resend it.

Reactions: sajo24

sajo24

Aug 26, 2019
you can't debate with WES and they have their own rules which only they can understand, all you can do is just resend it.
Well I've applied for a new transcript again. Fingers crossed. Hope all the money and time don't go to waste again.

Reactions: nri7777