+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES needed documents

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all !

On WES website and for my country of education (Algeria), they require that the applicant should send "Clear, legible photocopies of all diplomas or degree certificates issued in French by the institutions attended". My question is: Should I also send photocopies of academic transcript, which are sent by the university in a sealed envelope ?

Another question, all the documents (the ones sent by me and by the university) are in French but have seals in arabic, should I translate those documents and send them too ?

Thank you in advance.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taylordz said:
Hello all !

On WES website and for my country of education (Algeria), they require that the applicant should send "Clear, legible photocopies of all diplomas or degree certificates issued in French by the institutions attended". My question is: Should I also send photocopies of academic transcript, which are sent by the university in a sealed envelope ?
No, you sent a legible color copy of the University degree certificate presented to you when you graduated.

Another question, all the documents (the ones sent by me and by the university) are in French but have seals in arabic, should I translate those documents and send them too ?
To be safe, yes translate them as well.

Thank you in advance.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
I guess seals (in other languages e.g. Arabic) need not be translated (this i read in another question on this forum regarding CIC accepting the other language Seals, not sure if WES follows the same policy or not).