+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-made mistake in filling the form

balaravi91

May 21, 2017
I paid my wes last evening and got the form with reference no
but i made a mistake filling the form
All my educational records and passport displays my first name as:Balasubramanian
and last name as:Ravichandran
which is correct
but i was confused and submitted my application filling
first name:Bala
second name:subramanian
last name:Ravichandran
and i recieved the form from wes after initiating the payment through credit card as
first/given name:Bala
will this be an issue when I proceed further to get attestation from my university as my firsy name is not complete?
or is there any possibilities that i could edit and download another form from WES without paying again?
PLEASE HELP

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Call them.. It is possible.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
All my educational records and passport displays my first name as:Balasubramanian
which is correct
and i recieved the form from wes after initiating the payment through credit card as
will this be an issue when I proceed further to get attestation from my university as my firsy name is not complete?
or is there any possibilities that i could edit and download another form from WES without paying again?
PLEASE HELP
You should contact WES immediately and they will correct it for you.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
which is correct
PLEASE HELP
If our name is correct in the educational certificates it will not be a problem as they will issue ECA based on the name on the certificate.

Nevertheless u can mail them with the query, they will revert to you

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
which is correct
PLEASE HELP

Just contact them from their contact us link.
They will update it correctly and ECA will have the Proper name. Dont worry about it.
It happened to me. They correct it before the ECA evaluation.

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
You should contact WES immediately and they will correct it for you.
Hi
I have a separate question here.
My spouse has a masters degree but her WES is still in process. I have created EE profile with her as high school graduate only, because we are getting enough points even without her masters.
So my question is, if we get her ECA after few days and include in the actual file, will it be a problem since we mentioned her as high school graduate in EE profile

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They go by educational transcripts

errakesh87

Mar 23, 2019
While filling the wes form i made a spelling mistake in specialization/Major .i have written electronics and communications but it should be electronics and communication .what should i do now? Pls suggest.

tolux

Jun 6, 2019
i also made a mistake rather than bachelor of tech i put bachelor of science, i contacted them through their contact page and it was fixed under 24 hrs... if you have an issue contact them and be patient

surenIND

Apr 10, 2019
I've created my WES profile two months back and it's in evaluation process. But just now I came to know that, Ive provided my profile name incorrect? Misspelled Surendhrian instead of Surendhiran.

Will calling them, resolve this matter or do I need to send affidavit from notary public?

Last edited: