+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Kanpur University, India Documents

Syed Numan

Oct 7, 2019
@dotslash227 Hello my name is Syed Numan. I am about to complete my degree from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, could you please confirm is this degree verified by WES ?

Syed Numan

Oct 7, 2019
Is there any body else who has recently done ECA with CSJM Kanpur
Hello my name is Syed Numan. I am about to complete my degree from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, could you please confirm is this degree verified by WES ? I have also sent you an email please check

Dec 8, 2019
Hello,
I am too trying for Canada PR process this year and I have done my undergraduate degree from Kanpur University and Masters from Pune University.

I am a bit confused as to how to go about with the Kanpur University WES process, as I have taken all the documents/transcripts and got it attested two years ago. That itself was done by a lot of back and forth request due to inside contacts and they said, they normally do not do this and will never do it again.

I have still not filled the WES form as I wanted more clarity if I can send the documents sealed and attested by myself from the Kanpur University Post Office. And I just checked with a contact there, even if I do that they will not proceed and respond to the second verification once WES sends them. (As the govt institute works).

How did you go about this and can you help me with any guidance? Should I only send the master's degree then?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

amittan

Feb 4, 2018
If you are claiming point for masters - Pune university check if your bachelors degree is required By WES to evaluate Masters from Pune university. Canada’s Express system gives point to highest degree only. Sorry I am not answering the question you asked but just wanted to mention this so that you can avoid the unnecessary hassle

Dec 8, 2019
If you are claiming point for masters - Pune university check if your bachelors degree is required By WES to evaluate Masters from Pune university. Canada’s Express system gives point to highest degree only. Sorry I am not answering the question you asked but just wanted to mention this so that you can avoid the unnecessary hassle
yes. checked. they need bachelor degree as well.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Sarah13

Dec 9, 2019
Hello experts
I wanted to inquire n need help since i dnt live in kanpur i live out of country i want to make my Ba transcript wat are the procedures for it n how can i do it i found from internet dat transcript is made online too can anyone of you please help in dis regards .

strong_coder

Jan 23, 2020
Hi I am also studied from Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University.I am also doing my Verification from WES in canada.But nowadays WES are asking secondary verification from your university which i cannot able to get can you able to help me out to whom i have to contact in university in Kanpur.

Thanks
Hey uipatel,
I am facing similar situation of secondary verification from kanpur university. WES has mailed me saying they have sent kanpur university verification mail but the university is saying that they have not received any verification mail from WES. Do you have any idea on which email id WES sends mail to.
Thanks in adavance.

rajeev4981

Apr 19, 2020
This was the same situation happened to me from Dec 2018 to Mar 2019 when WES sent a secondary verification to university. Such pathetic guys were there in university. They never bothered to listened. Just ignore you as we r begging to them like anything. After running for 4 months I was forced to withdraw my application.

May 15, 2020
This was the same situation happened to me from Dec 2018 to Mar 2019 when WES sent a secondary verification to university. Such pathetic guys were there in university. They never bothered to listened. Just ignore you as we r begging to them like anything. After running for 4 months I was forced to withdraw my application.
Hey Brother
What are you going to do after this if the university is not reply how will you get your WES done or are you going to apply for IQAS
What happens in this kind of situation because I am also going to send my degree to WES for verification

rajeev4981

Apr 19, 2020
Hi,
After that I did not proceed further as I was not totally confused what to do ? But again I am going to do after lockdown. I heard that the process has changed and university is also responding. But the process is not simple and also time taking.

Another option is that you can opt for paid services. I have received one mail with the services covered and the amount. They take care of all this services and send the transcript to agency. But I am not sure about its credibility. I am yet to decide If I go with them or not. If you need I will forward the mail to you.

Reactions: Simran421
May 15, 2020
Hi,
After that I did not proceed further as I was not totally confused what to do ? But again I am going to do after lockdown. I heard that the process has changed and university is also responding. But the process is not simple and also time taking.

Another option is that you can opt for paid services. I have received one mail with the services covered and the amount. They take care of all this services and send the transcript to agency. But I am not sure about its credibility. I am yet to decide If I go with them or not. If you need I will forward the mail to you.
Thank you for you kind and fast reply
Yes I would like to opt for that service and know about it more and also like to connect with you to know if it worked or not if you do it
Are you currently in Canada ?!