+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Kanpur University, India Documents

rajeev4981

Apr 19, 2020
Hi,
As I said I have to restart the process from scratch. It means I am not in Canada. You can write a mail to HR HELPDESK <helpdeskhrgur@gmail.com>, for transcript service. But as I said I do not know the credibility.
So if you want to avail this service it will be completely your decision.

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The above mentioned email is mine - helpdeskhrgur@gmail.com - If you guys want to test my credibility for providing the services I can get your transcripts ready without any upfront payment - once you have checked the transcript - you can go ahead.

Sarnaanmol

Jun 11, 2021
H
Hello Everyone ,

Has anyone recently done the WES ECA for Kanpur University (CSJM) . I need to understand time line. WES has sent the documents for verification to university and status is on hold. Its been 8 days but there is no update. Please let me know if this is normal and whom to contact in the university to expedite the process. I need to this ECA to get into the EE pool.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Wes send documents to Kanpur unversity to verify documents.
What can I do now ?
Need Help asap!
Hi Sarnaanmol,

You will need to contact Registrar and he will direct to the right department to get reply of your email.
I will recommend you need to send somebody to Kanpur University otherwise they will never pay attention. It happened to me also and I requested my Father to go to Kanpur University.

Thanks,
Vinay Chauhan

Sarnaanmol

Jun 11, 2021
Hi Sarnaanmol,

You will need to contact Registrar and he will direct to the right department to get reply of your email.
I will recommend you need to send somebody to Kanpur University otherwise they will never pay attention. It happened to me also and I requested my Father to go to Kanpur University.

Thanks,
Vinay Chauhan
Hi Vinay
Thanks for replying,can you give me your contact number so that I can get more information regarding above more clearly.

Simran421

Jun 21, 2021
Can anyone tell that Wes approve the m.com from CSJM University. And how much time will take to verify..plz help me out

Hansleen

Aug 8, 2021
Hi guys...I received a cancellation from WES stating that WES does not accepts degree from Chatrqpati shehu ji maharaja university, kanpur university...anyone faced similar situation

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys...I received a cancellation from WES stating that WES does not accepts degree from Chatrqpati shehu ji maharaja university, kanpur university...anyone faced similar situation
Yes . WES/ICES/IQAS/CES is no longer evaluating Kanpur University Documents anymore. They have cancelled all the orders who has Kanpur University Files.

singh7g

Sep 17, 2021
Did you get a refund or a letter that the university is not recoganizsed?