+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Kanpur University, India Documents

Maryyd

Apr 20, 2019
hey! did you get any updates on your application? do you know who to get in touch with for Kanpur University? Please let me know
Hello can u please help me also my documents have been sent by Kanpur university 1 n half month back still not reached Canada it was sent by local past I m really worried shoul I start whole procedure again

Maryyd

Apr 20, 2019
Hi I am also studied from Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University.I am also doing my Verification from WES in canada.But nowadays WES are asking secondary verification from your university which i cannot able to get can you able to help me out to whom i have to contact in university in Kanpur.

Thanks
Hello did u get your second verification done and in how many days did your documents reached Canada as my documents where sent from Kanpur university 1 n half month back still not reached ... kindly keep updating with ur progress so that we get sone hopes thank u

Juzar K

May 21, 2019
Hi I am also studied from Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University.I am also doing my Verification from WES in canada.But nowadays WES are asking secondary verification from your university which i cannot able to get can you able to help me out to whom i have to contact in university in Kanpur.

Thanks
Hi,
Is this Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, kanpur accepted by WES. I am planning to complete by Graduation from this University.
Please let me know on 9867004709 or Juzar89@ymail.com

gaurav86gupta

Jun 4, 2019
The University will provide transcripts in a sealed envelope. You can place that in a bigger envelope alongwith your final degree certificate and courier it. That's what I did. Documents were processed without any issues.
Hello Histrionics,

Can you please help me here. I have got my wife's transcript from Kanpur university back in Nov 2018. But then the WES process changed. We didn't went for ECA because we were not getting desired results in IELTS . Now finally we have got the results in May 2019. I have transcripts in sealed envelope with me . Please help me how to proceed . From all web browsing I am able to understand that I need to go to university and send the transcript from India post office inside the campus. But there is also one transcript request form. Is it mandatory to get the form filled from university as you know getting things done in university is tedious task . Please help me !! you can reach me at gaurav86gupta@gmail.com

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello Histrionics,

Can you please help me here. I have got my wife's transcript from Kanpur university back in Nov 2018. But then the WES process changed. We didn't went for ECA because we were not getting desired results in IELTS . Now finally we have got the results in May 2019. I have transcripts in sealed envelope with me . Please help me how to proceed . From all web browsing I am able to understand that I need to go to university and send the transcript from India post office inside the campus. But there is also one transcript request form. Is it mandatory to get the form filled from university as you know getting things done in university is tedious task . Please help me !! you can reach me at gaurav86gupta@gmail.com
Attachment of transcript request form is not compulsory.

Reactions: gaurav86gupta

gaurav86gupta

Jun 4, 2019
Attachment of transcript request form is not compulsory.
Hello dotslash227 ,

Thanks for quick response . So basically I just send the envelope from Kanpur University post office. Do you have any idea how much time India post take to deliver the transcript to WES canada.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello dotslash227 ,

Thanks for quick response . So basically I just send the envelope from Kanpur University post office. Do you have any idea how much time India post take to deliver the transcript to WES canada.
Yes. Send the documents via India Post's Speed Post through the in-campus branch or the branch that is nearest to the campus, in case Kanpur University does not have a post office inside the university.

It costs around Rs.1400 to send one envelope using Speed Post to Canada and takes around 10-13 days to reach deliver in Canada.

Reactions: gaurav86gupta

gaurav86gupta

Jun 4, 2019
Yes. Send the documents via India Post's Speed Post through the in-campus branch or the branch that is nearest to the campus, in case Kanpur University does not have a post office inside the university.

It costs around Rs.1400 to send one envelope using Speed Post to Canada and takes around 10-13 days to reach deliver in Canada.
Hello Dotslash227 ,

Thanks again. Just one more question . As posted earlier , the transcript which I have is a year old. I mean it is dated May-2018. Since I am getting the ECA done now. Should I get the latest transcript . Because in that case WES will know that these are old transcript.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello Dotslash227 ,

Thanks again. Just one more question . As posted earlier , the transcript which I have is a year old. I mean it is dated May-2018. Since I am getting the ECA done now. Should I get the latest transcript . Because in that case WES will know that these are old transcript.
When did you get the WES reference number?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Ideally, it should not be an issue as WES sends back your documents via email and post to the issuing institute for verification. However, you should check that with WES through their phone or email support.

gaurav86gupta

Jun 4, 2019
Ideally, it should not be an issue as WES sends back your documents via email and post to the issuing institute for verification. However, you should check that with WES through their phone or email support.
Hello ,

I created Wes account in may 2019. However i called WES helpline and they told to get fresh transcript send directly from university. Lets see this now add more delay to my application . You said that Wes sends back transcript for confirmation is this standard procedure even after process change as I m not sure will Kanpur university respond being gov university u know the attitude.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello ,

I created Wes account in may 2019. However i called WES helpline and they told to get fresh transcript send directly from university. Lets see this now add more delay to my application . You said that Wes sends back transcript for confirmation is this standard procedure even after process change as I m not sure will Kanpur university respond being gov university u know the attitude.
Yes, it's a standard process for them to send your documents back to the university for verification and in some cases they might do a secondary verification as well.

Since they have clarified, you will need to get new transcripts issued from Kanpur University, once you get them, send them from Speed Post from the branch inside the campus or the one nearest to the campus, if the campus does not have one.

gaurav86gupta

Jun 4, 2019
Hello Everyone ,

Has anyone recently done the WES ECA for Kanpur University (CSJM) . I need to understand time line. WES has sent the documents for verification to university and status is on hold. Its been 8 days but there is no update. Please let me know if this is normal and whom to contact in the university to expedite the process. I need to this ECA to get into the EE pool.

uipatel

Oct 3, 2018
Hello Everyone ,

Has anyone recently done the WES ECA for Kanpur University (CSJM) . I need to understand time line. WES has sent the documents for verification to university and status is on hold. Its been 8 days but there is no update. Please let me know if this is normal and whom to contact in the university to expedite the process. I need to this ECA to get into the EE pool.
Hi
You have to check in to university who is handling for WES secondary verification.WES Sends your documents to university back for further verification in the form of email.And until from university someone will not reply to the email of WES which WES send for verification they will not move forward with your evaluation.
In my case i stuck there only i don't know in which department or on what email id WES is sending email for verification i am stuck in this process for last 6 months.PLease let me know the person who is doing verification for WES in university if you get to know.And give me your contact info so that we can update each other.

Thanks

gaurav86gupta

Jun 4, 2019
Hi
You have to check in to university who is handling for WES secondary verification.WES Sends your documents to university back for further verification in the form of email.And until from university someone will not reply to the email of WES which WES send for verification they will not move forward with your evaluation.
In my case i stuck there only i don't know in which department or on what email id WES is sending email for verification i am stuck in this process for last 6 months.PLease let me know the person who is doing verification for WES in university if you get to know.And give me your contact info so that we can update each other.

Thanks
Hello Unipatel ,

Let me check with university . Actually I not in kanpur so have to send some one. You can connect with me at gaurav86gupta@gmail.com