09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello experts,

I am in a difficult situation right now and need clarifications on things below. It has been 4 months since I paid WES and my documents are not ready.

According to their instructions, should it be my Masters year 1 and years 2 mark sheet photocopies attested by university OR they should prepare official transcript (consolidated version)??

The documents required list it says-
1. Masters Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)

What you need to do:

For completed study, send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

2. Annual Statement of Marks/Official Transcript

This is an official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check if your college has autonomous status click here.

What you need to do:

Option 1

For completed, incomplete and in-progress study, ask the institution responsible for conducting the examinations to attest and send your documents directly to WES.

Option 2

If the institution gives you the document to send to WES, the document must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

Download and complete the top section of the Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents.

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
i'm not sure what your question is- do you want to know if you need to send both transcripts?

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
i'm not sure what your question is- do you want to know if you need to send both transcripts?
Actually sending marksheets attested by uni will be easier than official transcripts. So I am asking that by looking at their document list which one they prefer?

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
you are NOT ALLOWED to send it yourself! they must be delivered by the university

keano16

Dec 10, 2017
or they must be signed/sealed across the flap of the envelope, and then you can mail them

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
or they must be signed/sealed across the flap of the envelope, and then you can mail them
Didn't mean that. I very well know they should be sent by uni..
Pls answer my question if u can

keano16

Dec 10, 2017
Didn't mean that. I very well know they should be sent by uni..
Pls answer my question if u can
I was replying to the poster above me.

I didn't understand your question at all. Maybe, if you ask it in a more simpler manner, I might be in a better position to answer. Thanks

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
The University will provide transcripts in a sealed envelope. You can place that in a bigger envelope alongwith your final degree certificate and courier it. That's what I did. Documents were processed without any issues.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Actually sending marksheets attested by uni will be easier than official transcripts. So I am asking that by looking at their document list which one they prefer?
I think these would still be required in a sealed envelope. Option 1 sounds easier but I don't know of anyone who has availed it. Option 2 though more time consuming definitely works.

uipatel

Oct 3, 2018
Hi I am also studied from Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University.I am also doing my Verification from WES in canada.But nowadays WES are asking secondary verification from your university which i cannot able to get can you able to help me out to whom i have to contact in university in Kanpur.

Thanks

amittan

Feb 4, 2018
Hi I am also studied from Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University.I am also doing my Verification from WES in canada.But nowadays WES are asking secondary verification from your university which i cannot able to get can you able to help me out to whom i have to contact in university in Kanpur.

Thanks
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj ki Jai:)

shreya11

Apr 11, 2019

Thanks

hey! did you get any updates on your application? do you know who to get in touch with for Kanpur University? Please let me know

uipatel

Oct 3, 2018
hey! did you get any updates on your application? do you know who to get in touch with for Kanpur University? Please let me know
Even i don't know to whom we have to contact did you started your WES for PR?
Can we contact in any other way so that we can give update to each other?

Maryyd

Apr 20, 2019
Hello uipatel and shreya I m in same boat I started my wes procedure 1 n half month ago and my certificates where sent to Wes by local post from Kanpur university and it did not reach yet to Canada I think it’s stuck in local post there only I m really worried I think I will have to start full procedure again. Dunno what to do ? Can ne one help