+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ---Kakatiya university transcripts for evaluation

sreenivasm2

Jan 30, 2020
I got a right contact from kakatiya university and they have processed my request and replied to WES with what they have requested. Hopefully, this will be cleared..fingers crossed...if any one is looking for contact please email me srikanthrudra@gmail.com

Hi Srikanth/All,

I have done my B.Sc from Kakatiya university and Masters from Osmania university. I have my convocation/Degree certificate for Masters but don't have it for B.Sc. While sending transcripts to WES Canada, Do I need to send convocation also for B.Sc or Memorandum of Marks and Provisional certificate transcripts for my B.Sc should be sufficient?

Thanks for your help in advance.

sreenivasm2

Jan 30, 2020
I have done my B.Sc from Kakatiya university and Masters from Osmania university. I have my convocation/Degree certificate for Masters but don't have it for B.Sc. While sending transcripts to WES Canada, Do I need to send convocation also for B.Sc or Memorandum of Marks and Provisional certificate transcripts for my B.Sc should be sufficient?

Thanks for your help in advance.[/QUOTE]

Can someone please provide your thoughts?

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
For re verification mail do we need to pay money to Kakatiya university? Osmania university we took DD for re verification mail.

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Hi All,
I am looking for an information regarding transcripts from Kakatiya University, do you have any idea is there any online service ?
Please let me know.
Thanks

May 21, 2019
I didn't get you. Are you saying you lost yearly memos? Or University never issued anything such.

In former case, it is an easy process - pay some fees and get your memos reprinted. It takes couple of hours to get it done. If the consolidated memo is missing, then you might need a police complaint.

In the later case, it doesn't matter whether they are semester memos Or yearly memos. Carry all the original papers along with your consolidated memo.

Hope this information helps.

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for quick reply. Do you have any idea how to get transcripts? I am in Canada now and I need transcripts for WES. Please help me to resolve the issue.. Many thanks
Hi, we r also in Canada. Recently we got transcripts from ku. If u need help I will give one employee contact number. He will take money for his services.

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, we r also in Canada. Recently we got transcripts from ku. If u need help I will give one employee contact number. He will take money for his services.
Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply. Can you please share details of person to contact? It amy help a lot.

Many thanks in advance

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply. Can you please share details of person to contact? It amy help a lot.

Many thanks in advance
Ranjith reddy 9502444001
He is too much money minded, but will do end to end services. We got reference from my relatives. We don’t know his character before so we spent more money. One day he will complete one work the next day for another work signing or printing or something again he will ask. It continues. We need our transcripts, we don’t have an opinion. But u can deal him initially only make it clear how much money for transcripts evaluation and courier and his service. Make him clear the final amount.

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Ranjith reddy 9502444001
He is too much money minded, but will do end to end services. We got reference from my relatives. We don’t know his character before so we spent more money. One day he will complete one work the next day for another work signing or printing or something again he will ask. It continues. We need our transcripts, we don’t have an opinion. But u can deal him initially only make it clear how much money for transcripts evaluation and courier and his service. Make him clear the final amount.
Thank you so much for your help. I will contact him and with your suggestion I will discus with him first about price for total process.
If you do not mind, Can I get your number?

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Hello all,
Again I have small query about Kakatiya University (KU) transcripts to WES related.
Is it neccesary to send academic record request form to WES from KU?
Because I am requesting them to sign on academic record request form but they said they did not do anyone yet so they do not want to do for me also.
Is anyone got signed on Academic records request form? is yes please give some information then i will forward that information it will help a lot.

many thanks in advance..