+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ---Kakatiya university transcripts for evaluation

panyala

Jun 17, 2018
Hi All,

As per WES new rule,they accept transcripts directly sent by institution authorities only.
Did anyone send transcripts from kakatiya university to WES canada?

If so,kindly share the process?

Regards
Panyala

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
Hi All,

As per WES new rule,they accept transcripts directly sent by institution authorities only.
Did anyone send transcripts from kakatiya university to WES canada?

If so,kindly share the process?

Regards
Panyala
Hi,
Any update on the latest process. Please let me know, moreover I have asked my brother to visit and get details. will update if i get any info.

regards,

May 21, 2019
Hello Parvez, do you have any updates to share in this regard. Am in Similar tiff and struggling to find the right way. Appreciate your help in this regard. Thanks.

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,
KU Officials have been rather helpful than the JNTU guys... I had asked my father in law to get my wife (MSC, BSC and BED ) transcripts sent from KU. They have an application form Rs 30 for transcript request and charging Rs 75 per copy (of CMM, OD, Provisional etc) for tatkal- 3days, Rs 50 per copy for general 6 days. they charged 3K additional for WES services, this challan can be paid by nearby SBI.
Submit the request for required transcripts appl form and AOR form for WES(mention all details all caps with no mistakes,)
After 3-4 days visit them, they have this Nice Yellow envelop mentioning KU with logo n all. my father in law filled all the info like address on the envelop and customs form, sent it through post office near by. just ensure sender name as KU and same POBox (506009) as of university.

Docs were sent on 30.04.2019 and reached on 10th and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

JNTU has different process, they ask the AOR to sign/stamped by college principle along with CMM,OD,Provisional. (Provisional is not mandatory- same can be checked in WES site). transcripts can be requested online and get it delivered at the JNTU counter, here you submit the signed AOR and they take another 5 days to get signed. sent it through post.

Took same 10 days for my JNTU docs to de delivered and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

Looks like a herculean task but its all about patience.

P.S: We live in Dubai, so had to ask my brother -JNTU , fatherinlaw-KU to do the needful and both cases no authorization letter was asked.

All the best,

Reactions: Skumar4356

srikanthrudra

Jul 22, 2019
I have done BCA and MCA from Kakatiya University and sent my transcripts to WES in May and after receiving the documents WES has updated the status as In progress. Recently, status has been updated to HOLD and it is WES is waiting for secondary verification from the Institution.
WES has sent email and standard postal email on this and until they receive written response they will put my case as HOLD.

1) I have contacted Kakatiya University and they didn't receive any email from WES yet. I am not sure which email they have sent it?
do they send it to Registrar or Controller? Any idea?
2) Does university has to reply to both email and Postal mail or one of them is fine?
3) is there any format that they have to reply to WES

srikanthrudra

Jul 22, 2019
I got a right contact from kakatiya university and they have processed my request and replied to WES with what they have requested. Hopefully, this will be cleared..fingers crossed...if any one is looking for contact please email me srikanthrudra@gmail.com

I have done BCA and MCA from Kakatiya University and sent my transcripts to WES in May and after receiving the documents WES has updated the status as In progress. Recently, status has been updated to HOLD and it is WES is waiting for secondary verification from the Institution.
WES has sent email and standard postal email on this and until they receive written response they will put my case as HOLD.

1) I have contacted Kakatiya University and they didn't receive any email from WES yet. I am not sure which email they have sent it?
do they send it to Registrar or Controller? Any idea?
2) Does university has to reply to both email and Postal mail or one of them is fine?
3) is there any format that they have to reply to WES

May 21, 2019
I want to evaluate my degree, how much do they charge totally.
I went through this very recently and it took around a month to complete the formalities.
Cost is almost negligible. May 50/- for each transcript. More or less, it takes less than 2000/- in total.

But unfortunately, there is no online process for this. Someone has to attend in person to accomplish the formalities.
Need to be prepared for at least 2 to 3 visits.

Nitinkumar.10

Oct 18, 2018
Mississauga
I went through this very recently and it took around a month to complete the formalities.
Cost is almost negligible. May 50/- for each transcript. More or less, it takes less than 2000/- in total.

But unfortunately, there is no online process for this. Someone has to attend in person to accomplish the formalities.
Need to be prepared for at least 2 to 3 visits.
Thanks for the info. Did your wes got updated?

Skumar4356

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
KU Officials have been rather helpful than the JNTU guys... I had asked my father in law to get my wife (MSC, BSC and BED ) transcripts sent from KU. They have an application form Rs 30 for transcript request and charging Rs 75 per copy (of CMM, OD, Provisional etc) for tatkal- 3days, Rs 50 per copy for general 6 days. they charged 3K additional for WES services, this challan can be paid by nearby SBI.
Submit the request for required transcripts appl form and AOR form for WES(mention all details all caps with no mistakes,)
After 3-4 days visit them, they have this Nice Yellow envelop mentioning KU with logo n all. my father in law filled all the info like address on the envelop and customs form, sent it through post office near by. just ensure sender name as KU and same POBox (506009) as of university.

Docs were sent on 30.04.2019 and reached on 10th and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

JNTU has different process, they ask the AOR to sign/stamped by college principle along with CMM,OD,Provisional. (Provisional is not mandatory- same can be checked in WES site). transcripts can be requested online and get it delivered at the JNTU counter, here you submit the signed AOR and they take another 5 days to get signed. sent it through post.

Took same 10 days for my JNTU docs to de delivered and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

Looks like a herculean task but its all about patience.

P.S: We live in Dubai, so had to ask my brother -JNTU , fatherinlaw-KU to do the needful and both cases no authorization letter was asked.

All the best,

Skumar4356

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for your detailed explanation.
I completed BSc in 2007 from KU.
I have a doubt:
1. Do we need to send year wise (short) memo's transcripts to WES or only PC,CMM and OD is enough?

Please Share the information. I'm in confusion that I should send all the documents(PC,CMM,OD) including short memo's transcripts?

Last edited:
May 21, 2019
One needs to carry all the originals of semester memos, consolidated certificates to the counter along with filled Wes requisition form. (PC is optional i guess. )
Then they take copies of them and they would generate transcripts in a week time. Over the second visit, you will be enclosing all those certificates and filled Wes requisition form in an envelope (you must take it from their counter - the envelope looks authentic with KU emblems etc)
Then you would put all the transcripts in it along with the filled WES requisition form) and post the envelope to the WES from the post office located with in the KU campus.

Be prepared for at least two visits. You can get it done through your family or friends. Not an expensive effort but time taking. All the best.

Skumar4356

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for your detailed explanation.
I completed BSc in 2007 from KU.
I have a doubt:
1. Do we need to send year wise (short) memo's transcripts to WES or only PC,CMM and OD is enough?

Please Share the information. I'm in confusion that I should send all the documents(PC,CMM,OD) including short memo's transcripts?

Skumar4356

Jan 5, 2020
One needs to carry all the originals of semester memos, consolidated certificates to the counter along with filled Wes requisition form. (PC is optional i guess. )
Then they take copies of them and they would generate transcripts in a week time. Over the second visit, you will be enclosing all those certificates and filled Wes requisition form in an envelope (you must take it from their counter - the envelope looks authentic with KU emblems etc)
Then you would put all the transcripts in it along with the filled WES requisition form) and post the envelope to the WES from the post office located with in the KU campus.

Be prepared for at least two visits. You can get it done through your family or friends. Not an expensive effort but time taking. All the best.
Thanks for replying,
But we don't have semester system in 2007, we had year system. and also we are not having yearly memo's. That is my situation.

In this case, can I proceed with PC, CMM and OD?