+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Is too Fast to process

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

I have a query regarding WES report which am waiting for...
I made a payment on January 1st and it was yesterday when I received a status"completed" on My Account on WES.org..
But I didn't receive any mail saying my report is been sent and I guess I receive a certification number on the mail to use it ,
even if there is a bit delay in arrival of my hard copy..

So will there be a mail soon or should I write in to WES asking them the status of my reports..

Thanks

munawar1978

Mar 28, 2011
AOA,
I am sending my Documents to WES for verification can any body tell me the complete process . I am from faisalabad, Pakistan my contact no is 0322-6390966

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
Hi,

Is it okay to include the photocopy of your TOR and Diploma to your original TOR that your school should send?

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munawar1978 said:
AOA,
I am sending my Documents to WES for verification can any body tell me the complete process . I am from faisalabad, Pakistan my contact no is 0322-6390966

U can understand better and follow the instructions on the below link

http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

Jan 7, 2015
Any body guide my how to verify document from wes

Dear attest your docs from intermediate board and bachelor and above from HEC. ask HEC to sealed it into envelope. and also ask BISE to seal your matric and inter docs. then send it to wes.

see WES website

Sujeet

Jan 13, 2015
Does anyone know how much is the fee for getting documents evaluated through WES for Canada FSW? I am from India, Also how much does it cost for the courier and which one is the best?

Thanks in advance :)

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sujeet said:
Does anyone know how much is the fee for getting documents evaluated through WES for Canada FSW? I am from India, Also how much does it cost for the courier and which one is the best?

Thanks in advance :)
WES fees - http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/fees/
Courier - DHL - around Rs.1200