ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI

Earlier we experienced that WES is taking atleast 20 working days to process once WES receives the educational Documents.

But now... They are processing it in 1-2 days. I courierd my transcripts to WES and WES recieved it on 8th Jan and processed it and shipped to on 9th Jan 2015.

It's pretty fast now as FSW program completed.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
9145 said:
was the assessment fair.
Yes. If you are studied in a recognized university... It will be fast and fair.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
talktoudaykumar said:
HI

Earlier we experienced that WES is taking atleast 20 working days to process once WES receives the educational Documents.

But now... They are processing it in 1-2 days. I courierd my transcripts to WES and WES recieved it on 8th Jan and processed it and shipped to on 9th Jan 2015.

It was slightly slow due to the FSW applicants.

Now its all right.

But I think it would be slow again in coming days.

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Guys,

please can someone help me, how can I get my ECA. Right now I am in Canada.

Thanks For your Help.

ayeshahsan

Jan 5, 2015
Yeah my documents were recieved completely on 23rd dec and my evalation was completed on 30th dec. So they are fast

On the other hand CES is the slowest. I think turtles are faster than CES:S

I sent my husband\s docments on 30th august, fees was charged on 16th september and the File is still in queue.

Sujeet

Jan 13, 2015
Is it possible to upload the documents online on WES website instead of sending by courier to WES?

Sujeet

Jan 13, 2015
journey21 said:
u cannot do online for WES.
Thanks @journey21 for the response, one more questions do I need to get copies of my educational documents stamped (Atessted) from the respective university office before sending to WES? I got this questions becuase one of the consultant who is trying hard me to convince to apply Express entry through them told me that I need to get the documents attested.

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Sujeet said:
Thanks @ journey21 for the response, one more questions do I need to get copies of my educational documents stamped (Atessted) from the respective university office before sending to WES? I got this questions becuase one of the consultant who is trying hard me to convince to apply Express entry through them told me that I need to get the documents attested.
depending on where u studied, the requirements are different for different countries.
u can go to WES website for all the details.
it's all explained there very clearly.

rahul_s86

Jan 16, 2015
Re: WES Points for private degree

Dear Friend
I am in worry that i have done my BA in private and My MBA from Distance Education and i have taken the 18 hours attendance for MBA
Now i know that my MBA is Valid for points ,, what would happen to my BA which is private
will i get points for the same

i am married with kids
age 28
Exp 5 years
will clear IELTS with spouse

Kindly help i don't want to spend money on cunsultants

wasibwp

Nov 22, 2014
talktoudaykumar said:
HI

wasibwp

Nov 22, 2014
talktoudaykumar said:
HI

HI
I am master of commerce and i need my master of commerce equivalence in Canada from WES so can u please confirm me do I need to send all my documents from Matriculation to Master degree or only My Master of Commerce degree/certificates to WES..?