+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES: Gujarat University

hemangdk

Mar 26, 2018
Hi,

how this happened? Last i saw you shared that GU people has not replied to WES email. How this get resolved? Have you done your masters verification process 2 times ?
Yup, I didn't get any response from the University people, although I have started the process again with University online and paid only for the Master's documents evaluation. But luckily after some days I got the updates from the WES and they processed with the application and done within a week.
I have gone through the FB page for WES and there I raised my Queries regarding University People and WES Application status. May be they resolved my query.

arvind88ptc

Mar 2, 2021
Thanks brother. You are extremely prompt and helpful. Your guidance is very helpful for me.

Just to keep you informed, today i came to GU to collect my package and will send courier to WES.

hemangdk

Mar 26, 2018
Thanks brother. You are extremely prompt and helpful. Your guidance is very helpful for me.

Just to keep you informed, today i came to GU to collect my package and will send courier to WES.

Anytime bro..
Do Install WES app in mobile so you can track your application status without entering credentials in Web portal again and again.
WES people are very helpful, but during this pandemic situation, there might be delay.
Although keep watching in App for status and go through the Status description, as they are much important to understand.

All the best.